Kell's POV
After this everyone goes back and Alex and I walk around. Alex says "man, you're a teenager and no one knew what you looked like yet you're so big in the music industry. Thats nuts!" I say "thank Travis, most of its him" chuckling. Alex laughs saying "love that." I say "I'm just kidding, he's the backbone though." Alex says 'I get it, we all do the same amount of work in my band but Rian and Zack are the backbone and we've all agreed on it" and we laugh. I say "why haven't we crossed paths like at all? Were basically in the same lane in music wether I'm rapping or not somehow and we have never met." Alex says "that is so weird, dude. We have to do something or you should do something with someone here. It would be awesome even if it wasn't my band." I say "that would be crazy and nerve wracking it would nuts, dude. Did you feel like that when you did your project with Mark?" Alex says "oh yeah, I did, that was fucking nuts." I say "thats what it would feel like to collaborate with any of you guys!" Alex says "how about you don't collaborate with a whole band, collaborate with like 1 person. I'll just give you Jack and you guys can do something." I laugh saying "I'll gladly take Jack from you and we'll recreate all of the James Bond movies" laughing. Alex says "all the characters?" I say "yup, we'll each play half the characters" and we laugh. Alex says "who're those guys?" Theres all my friends smoking in front of the hall of fame against 1 of their cars, just listening to music, and rapping. I say "wanna go say "hi?" Alex says "no, they're terrifying." I chuckle saying "you'll be fine, just trust me." He says "if I die, I'm haunting you." I chuckle saying "ok" and we walk over. I say "I'll be the lead singer for All Time Low, it'll be fine." We laugh and Alex says "I don't know how far you'll get." We laugh and I say "mmm, true." We walk up to the guys and a girl hugs my arm saying "hi, Colson." I say "hey, whats up?" She says "nothing much, missing you." I chuckle and a couple of the girls start talking to Alex, flirting but not making moves. Girls here know their boundaries, they just assume everyone has like 3 girls they're hanging out with and or fucking here honestly. A guy says "whats up?" I say "nothing much, bro, whats happening?" He says "school, dealing with dumbasses, and skateboarding." I say "so the usual?" He nods saying "yeah. Dude, I got like really good weed." I laugh saying "from who?" He says "from this guys dad" hitting my other friends chest making him punch the guy back. The guy says "ouch, rude." I chuckle and he says "take a hit, its good" passing me the joint. I take a hit and I say "man, thats good, woah" handing it back. He says "right?!" I chuckle saying "mhmm." I say "I'll see you guys later, ok? I'm here for a couple days, let me know if you wanna hang out." They nod and Alex and I walk back to the hotel. Alex says "they are very chill but scary, like hanging out with 12 Zacks." I laugh saying "you have a point." I say "what are you doing when we get back?" Alex says "making Jack cuddle me, that's the mission." I say "good mission" chuckling. Alex says "I think I'm really gay" sounding drunk. I laugh saying "hah, me" chuckling. Alex says "why are girls so nice here? It's strange." I say "most are awful but the girls that hang out with them are really nice, that's the way they are" chuckling. Alex says "they're normally all over me for some reason and in a creepy way." I say "you're cute, I'd be all over you too if I were them. They don't see softies like you around like ever." Alex says "really?" I say "no, they don't see that around here, everyone here's a little rough around the edges at least if not more." Alex says "interesting. Does your neck ever hurt wearing so many chains?" I say "yeah, you get used to it though. What you do for fashion right? It's like the straightening your hair for us it's not necessary but we wear it." Alex says "does it ever mean something based on what kind of chain you're wearing?" I say "yeah, most of the time it's like wearing your trophies. Like this 1, I got when I turned 16 because no 1 thought I'd make it to 16. This 1 I got when I hit billboard for the first time, thought I deserved it. Travis and I have the same 1 of these. This 1 I got when I won a skateboarding thing out here, someone gave me that. Some are trophies, some are memories, ya know?" He says "yeah, I get it. What are you gonna do when we get back? Get laid? Anything interesting?" I say "not getting laid, I know that" yawning and chuckling. I say "probably gonna talk to Ashley if he's still up, talk to Travis, see where he's at, and go to sleep." Alex says "he's a cutie, I think I like him more than you." I chuckle saying "a lot of people like him more than me, I like him more than me and I like me a lot." We laugh and we go up to the top floor of the hotel. Alex says "I wanna meet him." I say "you coming to LA?" He says "we're on tour right now, we're there like next week." I say "really?!" He nods saying "yeah, we'll give you all the hookup to our show if you wanna come. See us sweat on stage." I say "sexy, yeah, we'll come hang out" and we laugh. Alex says "we'll make Zack take his shirt off just for you" and we laugh. I say "great" chuckling. Alex says "he always takes his shirt off, it's not too special." I say "I know" laughing. We get to our rooms and I go in to mine. I call Travis and I here him driving. He says "what's up?" I say "nothing much, just seeing where you're at." He yawns saying "I'm doing alright, couldn't sleep." I nod saying " nice" and he says "how are you doing?" He says "I'm doing good, just tired, can't sleep. Listen to Slayer to wake me up maybe so I'll just stay up the rest of the night." I say "that sounds fun, Trav" chuckling. He says "what did you do today?" I say "hung out with Alex from All Time Low like all day, went to see family and friends for a couple, and talked to pretty boy." Travis says "how's he doing?" I say "he misses me, I have a feeling he's going to be here by tomorrow though." Travis says "that's cool." I say "I'll see you in a couple days." He says "yup, bye" yawning and hanging up.