Kell's POV
I say "I'm a musician and I like hanging out with people, no parties though. I'm not that much of a party person anymore. What do you do?" He says "skateboard, like a lot" chuckling. Ashley says "I do a lot of eating goldfish too." We laugh and I say "I eat a lot of food in general" laughing. he says "what kind of music do you write?" I say "rap, pop punk, anything that comes to mind really" shrugging. I say "do we have homework today?" Ashley chuckles saying "we didn't even go to class so no." I say "I was just making sure you were paying attention" chuckling. He says "favorite movie?" I say "you're going to find me crazy if I tell you" and we laugh, him saying "come on, tell me!" We laugh and I say "Jennifers Body." He says "thats not crazy, thats actually a good movie" chuckling. I chuckle saying "I'm more obsessed than you think." Ashley says "isn't everyone always obsessed with something or someone more than they lead on?" I say "you have a point." I move my hand to his thigh and he moves closer to me. I squeeze gently and he bites his lip. I turn to face him and he smiles, quietly saying "what?" He moves to mirror me and I rest my hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. Ashley looks away then looks back, leaning in to kiss me. I lean in to kiss him and his lips are so soft, they taste like candy. I wanna kiss him all day, damn. He moves closer, opening his mouth as he kisses me. I pull away, biting my lip, pulling his glasses off, then I go back to kissing him. I mumble "you taste good." He mumbles "your voice is sexy" me kissing his bottom lip. I move the hand that is on his cheek to the side of his neck, him moving closer to me. He rests his forehead on mine, mumbling "I like your lips" and I kiss his cheek softly. He sits in my lap and I squeeze his thighs while I kiss him. He says "stop it" smiling against my lips. I say "stop what?" Ashley says "squeezing my thighs, it's weird" chuckling. I say "their cute though, I love them" kissing him softly. He blushes and he mumbles "what are you doing tomorrow?" I say "shooting a music video and signing posters and CDs, you?" He says "nothing, thats why I asked you." I mumble "wanna come over tomorrow night?" Ashley says "sure" kissing me softly. I mumble "you're so gentle and soft" and he smiles against my lips. Ashley mumbles "what are we doing?" I mumble "kissing" sucking on his bottom lip gently. His breath hitches and I press my lips against his. He moves his hands up to my hair, mumbling "your hair is so soft" and I chuckle. Ashley holds my hand, squeezing softly, and I kiss his jaw. He bites his lip and I kiss his neck, smiling. He closes his eyes and runs his hand through my hair as I kiss his neck. I lick the spot gently and he moans quietly. I mute the tv because I cannot stand listening to it anymore and I throw the remote to a chair across the room. I rub his side and Ashley squeezes my hand tighter. I mumble "can I take your shirt off?" He says "not yet" quietly. I kiss his Adam's apple mumbling "you seem nervous, you ok?" He quietly says "think about this, you're you, popular hot, nice. I'm me, new, nerd, people don't know me. You aren't just going to throw me away, right?" I pull him closer to me and I hug him saying "of course not, I'm not who you think I am" resting my head on his shoulder. He rests his head on my shoulder he mumbles "promise?" I say "I promise" kissing his cheek. He puts his pinky up making me chuckle and curl my finger around his. I hold his hands, kissing his knuckles, and he blushes. I mumble "just trust me" kissing his neck and he mumbles "ok" leaning his head back. I mumble "you're cute" as I kiss his neck, him moaning softly. he mumbles "before you take my shirt off, I have to tell you something." I mumble "tell me everything, princess." He chuckles saying "did you just call me princess?" I smile saying "maybe" kissing him. He chuckles then he mumbles "I think you're a bit ridiculous. I smile mumbling "its cute and I can tell you like it." He blushes a lot and I chuckle mumbling "told you, princess." He mumbles "fine I like it." I chuckle saying "tell me what you wanted to tell me" kissing him softly. Ashley says "I used to cut and I have a lot of scars" wrapping his arms around himself. I mumble "its ok, princess. I'm not the person to care about that, I think you're beautiful" kissing the bridge of his nose. He blushes and he mumbles "I want your shirt off first." I smile saying "whatever you want, princess" and he blushes. This pet name is going to annoy the shit out of him but he loves it more than he's leading on, I can tell. He bites his lip, pushing my shirt up. I pull my shirt off and he runs his hands down my chest and stomach. I bite my lip and he kisses me softly. Ashley runs his fingers over the scars on my chest, mumbling "what are these from?" I mumble "beer bottle" biting his lip. I take his shirt off and I kiss his chest, saying "you're beautiful, princess. Don't listen to what anyone else says about you" kissing his chest gently. He blushes and he stands up. I stand up and I kiss him softly. He sinks to his knees and he looks up at me, kissing my stomach. I mumble "you're cute" running my hand through his hair. Ashley bites his lip, unbuttoning my jeans, and I just let it happen.