Kell's POV
I say "you look beautiful, Travis" and we chuckle. Travis chuckles and Jeffree keeps doing his makeup. Jeffree says "most friend groups have a thing, whats your thing guys?" I say "annoy Trav" laughing. Travis says "they like to annoy me all the time." Jeffree chuckles saying "we love that. When did you guys meet?" I say "god, hmm, like Travis and I met like 8 years ago and we have been apart for more than a week since. Then about a year later Bama talked my head off at age 8 while Travis was doing something for my album so now were friends. I didn't move here until like last year so, we didn't get to hang out very often but now were never apart." Alabama says "I hate it" and we laugh. I say "I met Dahlia at school last year and we hate each other" and we laugh. Dahlia says "I kinda of like you." I say "I kind of like you too. Ok, this boy, how long has it been?" Ashley says "dumbass, like 2 months" rubbing his forehead. I chuckle and Travis says "only 2?!" Jeffree says "2?! Thats the tea, sis" and we laugh. I say "how'd we meet again?" Ashley rolls his eyes and I say "I'm not a dick, I remember I promise!" Jeffree says "story time!" We laugh and I say "story time with me! Yay! So, we met at school and you probably thought Dahlia and I were dating" laughing. I say "I saw you for the first time in the cafeteria, think I died for a second. All my friends were actually like wow, he's cute, who's calling dibs ya know as we do for some reason. Then I was like nope, thats mine because I'm awesome. Then that afternoon the parking lot thing happened where my friends were whistling at you and shit, and you gave me your number. I didn't even have to do anything. The next day we skipped school together then Jawbreaker was written and thats the end." We laugh and Jeffree says "so, everyones favorite song right now is written about you?" Ashley blushes saying "maybe." Travis says "putting that in the video you'll have to do so much press around your guys' relationship." I say "good for us then?" We laugh and Jeffree says "what happened when Gerard Way kissed your cheek onstage?" I say "he was just doing what he does, ya know? Music really takes over for us, especially them even when they've been doing it for years. Its not a giant thing, its just Gerard doing what he wants" shrugging. Travis says "you're gonna get questions for that too, boy." I say "I know" rolling my eyes. I rest my hand on Ashleys thigh saying "Trav, you're so pretty" and we chuckle. Ashley says "what kind of wig are you putting on him?" Jeffree says "its a surprise." Ashley says "I'm ready" and I say "I'm impatient." We laugh and Jeffree says "ok, were gonna get a wig laid and get dressed then we'll be right back" and the camera cuts. Jeffree say "ok, were gonna get you in a dress that is sickening, its beautiful. Then we'll put a wig on you, then were good." Travis says "I don't know how to feel." We laugh and Jeffree brings the wig out. Its black but coming through on the bottom layer its a neon blue green color, its awesome. I say "thats sick, you're gonna be a hot woman." They have Travis sit in the chair while this guy puts the wig on. Travis says "I'm dating me now. Thats it, I'm on the market now, only to myself." We laugh and I say "I'd date you, Trav." We laugh and Travis says "I'd date me too" flipping the hair over his shoulder. We laugh and Jeffree says "we love a queen but now you have to put a dress on." We laugh and Jeffree says "its in that bathroom, go put it on! I'm so excited!" We laugh and when he comes back I wolf whistle at him. I say "ooo, hot stuff." Ashley says "thats it, I'm straight now." We laugh and Dahlia says "no you aren't sorry to break it to you." We laugh and Ashley says "man, she got me." I chuckle and he leans against. Travis says "we got you a long time ago" rolling his eyes. We laugh and Ashley says "I love the wig like a lot." Travis says "me too" and we chuckle. I say "we should see if you can play drums in drag." Everyone legit says "yasssss" and we laugh. Travis says "I'm willing to try, my kit is still in my truck" laughing. I laugh saying "really?" Travis says "yeah, thats the kit from the studio so I have another 1 at home. I'm still playing everyday just haven't moved that 1 yet." I say "makes sense, I want coffee, we should get Starbucks or something." Alabama says "yeah, lets do that in a little bit." I say "good plan" and go back to the beauty room. The camera turns on and Jeffree says "oh my god! I'm so happy we could do this it was fun, were totally doing a photo shoot, its gonna be awesome, were gonna get food cause I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry, and yeah, were gonna coffee, maybe do a mukbang who knows. You look beautiful" turning to Travis. Travis says "thank you" and we chuckle. Jeffree says "photo shoot then we can take all of this off you, food, coffee, then I'm doing your makeup, Kells. The fans will get to see all of this stuff happen in someway. Then maybe sir Ashley over there might do my makeup on instagram who knows. Were just having fun today and you'll get to watch. K, were all gonna say bye guys at the same time ready?" We nod and we all say "bye guys" at the same time then burst out laughing as the camera cuts.