Kell's POV
I go up to the security gate and the guy is sitting in the booth says "ID." I pull out my license saying "this is all I got" showing it to him. He says "what are you here for?" I say "Machine Gun Kelly concert for aliens music video." He says "are you on the list?" I say "I should be, I'm MGK." He says "who's your producer?" I say "for my music or the video?" He shrugs saying "both." I say "video, Mod Sun, music, Travis Barker. Can you let me in please?" He raises an eyebrow saying "mmm, no." I call Travis saying "Travis, can you let me in, dudes not letting me in." Travis says "yup, give me a second" and he hangs up. Travis eventually comes up and the guy that wouldn't let me in takes his sunglasses off saying "kid, you're full of surprises." I say "I wasn't lying to you" rolling my eyes. The guy finally lets me through and I say "thank you." Travis chuckles saying "thats how you don't get into places, way to be smooth, boy." I say "I was trying not to rip his face off first. He was annoying" and Travis says "rule 1 of how to get into places: you have to low key flirt your way in. Flirt but don't make moves and don't play it up. Just be nice but don't be a bro, maybe give a compliment." I say "noted." Travis says "works every time, thats how I got into all the parties when I did party. Also, how I was the 1 to make out with all the girls in the old Blink videos. It works on straight men, works on lesbians. Just gotta charm them then you'll get away with anything. Don't make a move though or they will think you're really creepy" opening the door to the lot were gonna be using in the lot. Lot in the lot in the lot. I chuckle to myself and Travis rolls his eyes at me. Everyone cheers and this skater looking guy comes up to me saying "ready to go?" I say "yup, I guess so. Whats your name?" He says "Derek, Mod Sun, whatever you wanna call me, I'm here, you're MGK." I say "indeed, you can call me whatever you want" and he says "awesome" then he looks at everyone saying "lets go people! You all know where to go, right?" Everyone nods and he says "ok, lets do this!" He then says "were going to put you beautiful men right up there." Travis and I nod and we go up onto this thing and it has a set up. I say "is this a dead mic? Yup it is" into the mic. A few people laugh and Derek says "we can plug stuff in if you want." I say "if you want to, sure" shrugging. Someone plugs my guitar in too and I say "yay, this is gonna be fun" and we all chuckling. Travis says "this is going to be interesting." I say "rude" and they start shooting the video. In between clips the camera guy says "your eyes look really good on camera with the color palette and your shirt." I say "thank you" smiling and he winks at me. I look at Travis and he gives me the look. The 'he's hitting on you, he's not being just nice' look. 1 of the extras yell "SING A SONG!" Everyone laughs and I say "what one?" Another extra says "All The Small Things!" Travis says "damn" and I laugh. I start singing All The Small Things weirdly to 1, make everyone laugh and 2, annoy Travis. Travis says "you might be the worse, Kells." We laugh and I say "shut up" chuckling. The camera guy that was flirting with me earlier says "you're cute ya know." I smile saying "thank you" and I feel my phone ring in my back pocket. I answer and Ashley says "you have a fuck ton of homework." I say "like what kind of homework?" He says "like a history essay, babe." I whine saying "grossss." He laughs saying "its really dumb, it has to be like 2 pages long. It sucks. Then theres algebra homework and theres science stuff." I say "you're really killing my vibe here, Ashley." Ashley says "whoops, homework is all online too." I say "ewwww, why?" Ashley says "because, I'm thinking about just leaving." I say "don't so that, don't let me be a bad influence." Ashley says "fine, tell me something." I say "oh, the guy at the front was not letting me in after I told him everything. He was being an asshole" sitting on the floor. Ashley chuckles saying "darn, I don't have anyone to seduce with lollipops at school today." I say "darn" and we laugh. I say "go seduce Jaden" and Travis chuckles. Ashley says "he's gay, he'd go for it." I laugh saying "do it to Dahlia, she would find it funny." Ashley says "might try that" and we laugh. Ashley says "ok, I gotta go. Can I come over later?" I stand up saying "sure, princess, I'll let you know when I get back to my house." He says "stop calling me thattttttttt." I say "no, its hot" chuckling. I can tell he smiles and he says "I'll see you later." I say "later" biting my lip. A few girls awww and I chuckle saying "sorry about that." Travis says "how is he?" I smile saying "he's good" and Travis says "thats good" and I say "I have a lot of homework already but a quote from Frank Iero, fuck your homework." We laugh and Travis says "of course Frank said that to you" chuckling. I say "definitely" and we laugh. Mod Sun says "who you talking to, pretty boy?" I say "someone" smiling. Mod Sun says "k, pretty boy, get out of dream land, were gonna start doing some other stuff, were gonna have a lot of fun, you up for the challenge?" We laugh and I nod saying "I'm ready, lets do it."