Kell's POV
Were watching Halsey and I fucking around now. Halsey says "I'll be Tom if you're Mark, do you know Feeling This?" We laugh and I say "of course I do" in the video. Then she starts the song, me doing background. Then we hear Travis in the video telling us be quiet, laughing his ass off. Were doing it over exaggerated though so Halsey has like no syllables all of them just flowed into one word. Instead of just yelling I'm feeling this into the microphone I am doing the metal scream version of yelling I'm feeling this. We laugh in the video and my group of friends are dying of laughter. Were more singing at each other than just singing. I say "I lost my voice and the next day at school I couldn't talk" laughing. I finish showing them all of the videos and I say "theres like 9 more songs we have to do so Thats only like half of them but thats the whole album." Alabama says "What about the other songs?" I say "well, theres going to be a target exclusive with like 3 songs plus the whole album. Those 3 songs are only on those CDs. Then theres the bonus track with 5 songs that will come out after the album and then one more song on the original album." They all nod and I say "what do you think?" One of them say "that was fucking awesome." I say "who wants to pull an all nighter with me?" Alabama says "Kells, that sounds dumb." I say "indeed" and we all go back to the kitchen to sign stuff. Jaden says "does this box have your face on it?" I say "yes" laughing. Alabama sits in my lap saying "I have to go back to my house in a couple hours." I say "ok, you coming to school tomorrow?" She nods saying "I wanna meet pretty boy, of course I am." We all laugh and Jaden says "he's cute, who drew your face on this box?" Alabama says "me" smiling. I chuckle and Dahlia says "you should see these pictures" and she pulls her phone out, showing him the pictures of us posing next to the box. The guys laugh and one of them say "why did you lick the box?" Dahlia says "why not?" We laugh and my phone rings. I say "stranger trying to FaceTime me?" We laugh and I answer it, saying "hello?" A woman says "hey, are you Machine Gun Kelly?" I say "maybe?" The woman chuckles saying "were making a music video together so you gotta tell me because someone told me to call you." I say "wait, I think I know you. You're Megan Fox?" She says "thats me, hi." I say "hi" chuckling. We laugh and I say "all I wanna say is I love your work." She says "omg, I love your work too. You're like my favorite person right now." We laugh and she says "do you know what the video will consist of because they haven't told me anything?" I say "I have no clue but a couple of my friends are trying not to fangirl right now so I'm sorry. They haven't told me anything though about the video. Travis probably had you call me for some reason though because he's like futuristic. So, we probably just have to be ready." She laughs saying "right? Wait is it creepy that I have a poster of you in my bedroom and I'm an adult?" I say "no, I've had a poster of you in my room since I was like 12" laughing. She says "so we aren't fake liking each other?" I laugh saying "no, I love you." She says "I love you too! What are you doing?" I say "signing posters, laughing at my friend because she licked a box with my face on it, eating pizza, trying not to wake my mom up." Megan says "wait, a box with your face on it?" I say "yeah" turning the camera towards the box, laughing. She laughs saying "that is the best box I've ever seen. Hot pink tape and your face on it." I say "Travis sent it to my house and it sat on my front porch for at most 2 hours." Megan laughs saying "I love it. Were shooting the video this weekend if you didn't know." I say "thats in like 2 days! Holy shit!" We laugh and Jaden says "omg, I wanna go!" One of the guys say "Jade, your gay is showing." We laugh and Jade says "Kells is the gay one." I say "woah! Don't attack me!" Jade says "wait, you have a Megan Fox in your room?" We all laugh and I say "yes." Megan laughs saying "I wanna see this." We all go to my room and I say "guys, how have you not noticed the Jennifer's Body poster in my room?" I turn the camera around and Megan says "that photo shoot was so fun" laughing. Megan says "I really didn't believe you" laughing. I say "I have a couple but all of them aren't up" laughing. She says "oh my god." Alabama says "so you're the guy that could make a shrine if he wanted to but doesn't?" I say "yes" laughing. Megan says" I love this, wait, I have one of your posters" getting up and turning her camera around to an old poster of Lace Up and Hotel Diablo. I say "wow, we both have shrines of each other" and we laugh. I say "I have posters of me too" laughing. Megan says "I don't put those up but my friends like to randomly put them like on the walls of my house inside and out when I'm not looking. So, you might see one of them randomly when I'm walking around." I chuckle saying "fabulous." Megan says "we should hang out tomorrow." I say "yeah, sure. I have school though." She says "I'll pick you up?" I say "sure, I'm not doing anything tomorrow after school actually. That sounds good, yeah" smiling. She says "awesome, lets do it! Were gonna eat candy, deal?" I say "deal" laughing. She says "ok, I'll see you later, love you the most!" I say "see ya" chuckling and hanging up. I say "that was nuts, I'm not ready" and I keep signing posters. Jaden says "looks like someone has a date with Megan Fox." We laugh and I say "no, I don't" chuckling. One of the guys say "oh come on, its totally a date." I say "didn't we just go over me being gay?" Jaden says "I thought that was a joke." We laugh and I say "whatever" chuckling.