30

Kell's POV
I get to Ohio and Kendall says "well, we didn't die" and I laugh saying "always on the inside." She says "true, I'll see you later?" I say "sure." She says "I'm sorry if I'm being creepy, I swear to you I'm not hitting you." We laugh and I say "thats completely alright" chuckling. We go our separate ways after her mom says "stop it, Kendall, we gotta go." I chuckle saying "we'll have to hang out" and she says "here's my number in a totally no hetero way." I laugh saying "I'm gonna start using that" laughing. I check into the hotel and I get to the top floor and theres like a whole hang out with all the people I've loved since I was like 10, this is crazy. Everyone in All Time Low go nuts when I get here. They start to pretend to be girls flirting with me. I chuckle saying "dude, I like love you guys so much." Jack says "I think I'm gay, this is my man now." Alex says "I thought I was your man." We laugh and Rian says "poly?" I say "I'm down" and we laugh our asses off. Jack says "he's so cute though" and a few of us laugh. Alex says "I thought I was tall but you're tall." I chuckle saying "everyones always telling me that I'm tall as hell." We laugh and Rian says "were gonna make you a shirt that says I'm dating All Time Low against my will." I laugh saying "I'll wear that to school for like a straight week if you make it for me" laughing. Rian says "I'm on it, Flyzik!" A dude with a lip piercing and sunglasses nods in his direction. Rian says "we need a shirt made." We laugh our asses off and I say "you do that, I'm gonna make a phone call." They are like excited puppy's and its great. I FaceTime Ashley, leaning against a wall, and he says "good, you're alive." I say "yeah, shocker" and we chuckle. Ashley says "I like your face." I chuckle saying "I like your face too." He says "I bought you something" putting the hood up of my sweatshirt, almost covering his eyes. I say "what did you buy me, princess?" He says "you have to wait till when you get back" biting his lip. I say "you can't just tell me that you bought me something, bite your lip, and not tell me what it is." He says "you have to be patient" smiling. I hear Alabama say "are you gonna tell us what it is?!" Ashley says "you're too young, I'm not telling you" smiling innocently. I bite my lip saying "you're cute." He smiles and he blushes, making the girls aw. I chuckle and Ashley says "I'll call you when I go home later, ok?" I say "ok, what time is it for you? I lose track of the time zones." Ashley says "3 hours behind you, babe." I say "right, its been awhile since I've been here, I forgot there was a time difference" and Ashley says "you're a dork." I say "I know" and we laugh. I say "are you feeling ok, princess?" Ashley nods saying "I'm ok, I miss you though." I say "its only been a few hours but I miss you too." He smiles and I say "see you later, princess." He blushes saying "bye" and he hangs up. Alex comes up to me saying "you're cheating on me?!" I chuckle saying "if anything I'm cheating on them." Alex says "ugh you have a point, were thinking about doing Kareoke, what are you gonna sing?" I say "I was doing Kareoke this morning, I have no idea what I'm singing, what are you singing?" Alex says "I think we're all doing our own songs but I'm really curious what you're gonna do." I laugh saying "I have no idea honestly, I'm normally singing Blink to annoy Travis but he's not here so that wouldn't do me much and we aren't doing other peoples songs so I'll think of one to do. Jawbreaker and something else maybe?" Alex says "dude, that song is so sexy, like what was your process for that song?" I say "hanging out with someone that I like all day and everything in that song happened that day actually" chuckling. I say "interesting day all together, you ever have on of those?" Alex says "crazy day ends in a really kick ass song? Yes, always." We laugh and someone enters the top floor and I look to see its Bear. He says "surprise motherfuckers!" We laugh and Alex says "I'm dating him now." I laugh and Bear comes over, saying "whats up?" I say "hey, daddy, whats up?" He says "hey, nothing much." I say "what are you doing here?" Bear says "were doing my ex's and I'm doing monsters with these dorks then I'm doing hot girl bummer by myself tomorrow." I say "I'm ready, lets do it" shrugging. I say "I'll be right back" and I put my stuff in my room and I put on a different shirt. I go back and we all go to kareoke. Bear says "dude, I might be a bit high." I chuckle saying "I wish. I'm gonna do this then I have family that knows I'm here so." Bear says "ok, its gone" and we laugh. Alex says "whats it like being high, I forgot." Zack says "fucking awesome when I did anyways." We chuckle and Bear says "did it before I flew out here, security almost stopped me" and we laugh. I say "they actually stopped me when I was flying the last of my stuff from her to LA when I moved. My mom grounded me when we got to LA for like a week." We laugh and we get to this kareoke thing. Hayley Williams is here and she says "we should let Kells go first because its his first time being here and doing this with us." I shrug saying "ok, I'm just singing right?" They all nod and I say "what should I sing?" Alex yells "JAWBREAKER" making me laugh. Hayley says "he's going to get sick of that song so quickly." I say "I don't think I'll ever get sick of that song honestly but you never know till you know I guess."