Kell's POV
I talk to family and others for a while then I go back to my hotel. Alex says "hey, he's back!" A few cheer and I chuckle saying "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Alex says "I'm gonna wake you up tomorrow." I chuckle saying "ok" and I go to my room. I completely strip and I lay on my bed. I call Ashley and he says "hi." I say "hi, princess" and he bites his lip. I say "what are you up to, princess?" He mumbles "missing you touching me" biting his lip. I mumble "I miss touching you too."
Smut starts
He's more horny than I am like ever, I can tell. I put the do not disturb thing on the door and I lay back on the bed. I mumble "you wanna touch yourself don't you?" Ashley nods and I mumble "touch yourself then" and he moves his hand over his stomach. He licks his lip mumbling "you're so hot" his breath hitching. I say "you're so pretty, princess" and he moans quietly. I say "you're so good, princess." He moans saying "I want you in my mouth." I sigh, saying "I want my dick in your pretty mouth" and he says "I want it shoved down my throat" moaning. I groan quietly, rubbing my thumb over my tip. I moan saying "you're so sexy" quietly. He says "I wanna kiss you" moaning. I mumble "you're lips are so pretty, princess" as his jaw goes slack. He shivers saying "I'm gonna cum, daddy" quietly. I groan and I mumble "cum for me, princess" and he flicks his wrist faster. I groan saying "you're so good, princess" and he lets go, moaning. I cum at the same time, groaning, and saying "you're my princess" making him moan more. I mumble "you're so good" yawning. He licks his lip mumbling "I wanna lick all the cum off your hand" making me mumble "you're so sexy" and I wipe my hand on a handful of tissues. He bites his lip, taking his glasses off. He sighs, breath still shaky. He mumbles "that was so good" and he closes his eyes, licking his lip slowly. He mumbles "mm, you're so yummy" gripping the bedsheet next to him. I mumble "you're my princess" sighing.
Smut ends
He wipes his hand off and mumbles "I want to hug you." I mumble "I'll pay for the next flight out here." He mumbles "I'm not allowed to." I mumble "why, princess?" He says "I'm not old enough to buy a plane ticket, I need a parents permission and my parents suck so, I can't." I mumble "I have an idea." Ashley says "what is it?" I say "is your sister free?" He says "yeah" and I say "you could get here by tomorrow night if you switched driving shifts." He mumbles "mhmm, ok. I'll ask her." Ashley mumbles "I'll see you later, I'll let you know what she says" yawning. I say "I'll see you later, princess." He smiles saying "ok, bye" looking away and putting on his glasses. I smile mumbling "ok, bye, princess." He hangs up and I bite my lip, mumbling "wow." Someone knocks on the door saying "were going out!" I say "ok, give me a second" and I put on the clothes I was wearing earlier when I was with Juliet. I tie my bandana with a bit of technical difficulties and I walk out after putting shoes on. I mess with the knife in my hand and I put it in my pocket. Alex says "how's it going?" I say "good, you?" He says "good" and I say "what are we doing?" He says "nerding out at the rock and roll hall of fame." I say "sick" and like 8 of us go to the hall. I say "been awhile since I've been to this part of Cleveland." Alex says "hmm, where are you normally at?" I say "that way" pointing to the left of us. He nods and a girl puts my arm around her shoulder saying "theres rumors with all the guys and the street rats that you're here. You know its dumb for you to be walking around here without a girl on your arm. They'll think you're going through a crisis if they see you." I say "oh yeah, that was my thing here, been a while" making her chuckle. Another girl ends up on my other side saying "hi, Colson" smiling. I say "hey, whats going on?" She says "nothing much, you?" I say "nothing much" smiling. She says "the new album is really good, I still have 1 of your mixtapes by the way if you want it back" rubbing my arm. I say "you can keep it, I have a copy of all of them. Thank you though." She smiles saying "you're welcome." Alex says "theres a lot I don't know about you." I say "a lot of people don't know a lot about me." 1 of the girls, Liana say "you should move back, everyone misses you." The other girl, Krystal says "yeah, you should." I say "I can't move back here." Liana says "pleaseeeee." I say "I can't work with who I'm working with here." Liana says "just keep us posted, its been awhile" tugging my arm lightly. Everyone in the group I'm with, probably thinks I'm crazy, and Jack says "you get girls so easily, how?!" I laugh saying "I don't know, it just happens." We go into the hall and the girls say "see you later, Colson" and they walk the other way to meet up with some guys across the street. Alex says "you have game but don't even need it, they just come up to you, how?" I chuckle saying "who knows" and they chuckle. We walk through the hall and Alex, Jack, and I just fangirl about Nirvana and Kurt Cobain. Jack goes to annoy people and Alex says "whats life like for you?" I say "here or at home? They're very similar but very different." He says "both" shrugging. I say "here, I'm very popular, if I don't have a girl with me people think I'm broken, really aggressive, and people think I'll kill them essentially. Its my home here, ya know?" He nods saying "never thought of you as that person." I say "most are scared of me here, thats why no one is messing with us." Alex says "theres like 9 of us." I say "my group of friends here travel in a group of 12 dudes and a few girls, whoever shows up that day. They'll crush you and they're like 16-19." Alex says "you were friends with a gang then?" I say "yeah, minus like a drug cartel and they don't fight to kill 90 percent of the time. They fight to tell you to fuck off of their side of town. Anyways, then in LA I'm kind of popular mainly for getting mad at people that are practically assaulting my friends. I think most people like me but who knows. Its pretty good over there." Alex says "nice, are things separated by like east and west?" I say "here? Yeah, its bad but I think its gotten better. East side and west side dress differently and talk differently so they don't get. Confused with each other. Its very gang meets high school football team rivalry. They like to come here we don't go to them, it got annoying for awhile but we got used to it a little" and we chuckle as we walk around.