Kell's POV
I get to my house and the guys, Dahlia, and Ashley are just talking on my front doorstep. I chuckle saying "what are you doing?" We laugh and we go inside. My mom says "guys, what are you doing?" I say "signing some more stuff." My mom says "who's this cutie?" I say "Ashley" him playing with my fingers. Mom says "I like him more than I like you I think." I say "ouch but fair." Ashley chuckles and and we all go to the kitchen. I say "ready for hell, boys?" We laugh and Jaden says "I'm ready for hell, daddy." We laugh and I say "and you say you aren't straight." Ashley stands behind me, running his hands through my hair. I bite my lip as I sign posters. I start singing Jawbreaker and I keep signing. Dahlia says "new song?" I say "maybe" and I keep singing. Ashley sits in my lap, resting his head on my shoulder. I rest my hand on his thigh while my other hand signs posters. I squeeze his thigh and Ashley kisses my cheek. I smile saying "hi, babe." He mumbles "hi" and Jaden says "how was hanging with your girlfriend, Kells?" I say "she's not my girlfriend, I might have to make out with her tomorrow. I don't even know whats going to happen so we thought we would hang out and become friends so it wouldn't be awkward tomorrow." Dahlia says "no fair, I wanna kiss Megan Fox." Jaden says "me too." Ashley says "thats who came and stole you from school earlier. I was gonna steal you earlier." I say "really?" He nods and I chuckle. I say "you're cute" and he blushes, hiding his face in my neck. I chuckle and I say "that stacks done. 1 more and then I'm done." Ashley mumbles "keep singing, I like listening to you." I smile, singing anything that comes to mind. Mainly Jawbreaker because its stuck in my head. Jaden says "do you have the full song like recorded?" I get a text from Megan sending me links:
Megan: here's all the videos I took today. Stalkerish? Maybe. Cute? Definitely.
I chuckle and I say "yeah, now I do" and I play the video for them. Ashley leans on the table, watching. I rub his back and I say "lets not talk about Dom and I talking about kissing Bert from The Used." We laugh and Jaden says "you guys are nuts when you're together." I say "I know" and I check Doms instagram and he's yelling about making a video for Cotton Candy. Dahlia says "he's gonna make a video for Cotton Candy?" I say "yeah, I'm gonna call him." I call Dom and he yells "IM MAKING A VIDEO!" I say "I know! Can I make a cameo?" Dom says "yeah! That would be amazing! I'm making it Wednesday come hang out!" I say "what are you doing for your video?" Dom says "its gonna be so sexy thats all I've heard, man. Oh! I have news!" I chuckle saying "whats that?" Dom yells "IM DOING A SONG WITH BRING ME THE FUCKING HORIZON!" I say "thats fucking awesome! I love that, I'm so fucking excited! Theres going to be a new Waterparks album, a new fucking Good Charlotte album, a new Bring Me The Horizon album, a new album from you, a new album from me! I'm so ready, dude." Dom says "I saw theres also going to be a new The Used album and its gonna be fucking awesome." I say "I'm so fucking ready." Dom says "ok, I gotta go, be ready to take your shirt off if you come to the shoot Wednesday, I'll send you the information." I say "awesome, if not, I'll see you Wednesday anyways because were doing bodybag, remember?" Dom says "right! Thats gonna be fucking awesome! I'm gonna kiss Bert on the mouth wether he likes it or not." We all laugh and Dom says "ok, bye!" I chuckle saying "bye" hanging up. Ashley says "kiss Bert for me if you get the chance." I laugh saying "I will but I might leave that to Dom. He said I could watch." We laugh and I finally finish signing everything. Ashley turns and kisses me. I say "all of this took too many markers." It took like 3 markers! Ashley kisses my cheek and he traces my tattoos on my arms. I mumble "can I get up?" He nods and he gets off my lap. I get up and I start putting everything into the boxes. The stuff fits into the 2 boxes instead of 3 and I just fold them shut. I call Travis, saying "I have a lot to tell you, holy shit." Travis says "awww, are you coming out to me again! So special, let me get my camera." We laugh and I say "shut up, ok, I finished signing everything and I finished the song I needed for the album. Whats my schedule starting tomorrow?" Travis says "ok, we'll get the cases you signed for the CDs redone with the name of the new song. We can record all day Sunday I'm free and we can do everything except Bodybag Sunday. you listening to me still?" I say "yes, dad" and he chuckles saying "ok, so, how'd it go hanging out with Megan?" I say "it was really good actually. We had a lot of fun, shes fucking awesome." Travis says "I knew you would have a connection with her. Ok, here's whats happening tomorrow and everyday after that? Ready?" I say "yeah, why?" He says "you sound spaced out so I'm making sure you're still awake." I say "I'm awake and listening." Travis says "tomorrow, music video. I'm picking you up be ready at 7." I say "7?! Why?!" Travis says "lighting reasons apparently. The next day recording be early and were going to do a studio live performance that morning for Misery Business, sound good?" I say "yup, lets do it." Travis says "then the day after that were doing a the music video for concert for aliens, its gonna be full of color so be ready to be looking at pink walls all day said mod sun." I chuckle saying "I'm so ready." Travis says "ok, day after that were doing the video with bear. Thats supposed to be really cool. It involves upside down cars" chuckling. I say "I'm ready, got it." Travis says "ok, then were doing recording for Bodybag at night the next day. So, you'll have a break, go to school, or have a cameo in Doms video. Whatever you want. Then after that day, were going to do the video for forget me too with Halsey. Its going to good. Oh, I'm in that video too. I'm also in concert for aliens but I'll be there for all the video shoots because what are you going to do without me for your first videos?" I laugh saying "I could just do what you did for your first video, get naked and run down Main Street LA until I run into the person on my album cover" and we all laugh. Travis says "I mean, if you ask, they'd probably let you. The thing is though, you're on your album cover." I say "my doppelgänger" laughing. Travis chuckles saying "so, you have everything were doing?" I say "yup, Megan, recording and Hayley Williams, aliens, bear, break and Dom kissing Bert, the other Ashley, am I missing anything?" Travis chuckles saying "you've got it, how many Ashleys do you know?" We laugh and I say "like 2." Travis says "Hayley isn't going to be in our video and Dom kissing Bert?" We all laugh and I say "man, I love Hayley and Dom and I have talked a couple times today and he wants to ask Bert if he can kiss him." Travis says "I think Berts married." We laugh and I say "I'm sure Dom knows that." Travis chuckles saying "I wanna know his experience." I say "me too" laughing.