Kell's POV
Alabama slowly gets up and Jaden says "do you have weed?" I say "why?" He says "I want some." I say "you gonna buy it?" He says "do you even have it?" I say "no" laughing. I say "I literally have cigarettes and that's it" chuckling. Jaden says "why do you have those?" I say "used to smoke them" shrugging. I say "if you want weed so badly, why not go buy some?" Jaden says "I'm lazy" and we chuckle. I yawn and I say "literally go buy some, now that you're talking about it, I want some." He says "fine" and he starts messaging a guy he gets his weed from. I give him 10 bucks and he says "ok, bye" and he leaves. I say "theres so many posters of my face, I'm sick of looking at myself" and we chuckle. Alabama runs her hands through my hair and a Dahlia says "I'm so hungry." We laugh and Alabama says "me too." I say "I need to shower." We chuckle and Ashley leans against me saying "you can wait." I hear yelling outside and I say "let me up" and Ashley gets off of me. I go outside quickly and I say "guys!" The 2 guys that are going to stop and I say "whats happening here?!" They start arguing and I open a knife saying "dude, whats the deal?" The guy says "she's being a fucking slut!" I say "hey, you don't treat your lady like that, are you dumb, bro?" The girl is sobbing and she says "I got raped and stabbed! What the hell?!" I say "hun, go over there for a second" and she nods and sits on my front porch. I point my knife at the guy saying "better fucking run or I'll find you, bro." Let's just say he fucking runs. I sit next to the girl and I say "how are you?" She says "alright I think. You can only be so good when you've been raped and stabbed in the same day your boyfriend breaks up with you." I say "where you from?" She says "the Cle, bro. You?" I say "me too, east side or west side?" She says "west, its brutal over there." I say "east side. You smoke?" She says "what are we smoking?" I say "weed" and she shrugs saying "sure." I say "whats your name?" She says "Lauren." I say "Kells, if you're from Ohio you probably know me as Colson but call me whatever you want I guess." She chuckles saying "I've heard of you, I'll probably call you Kells though." I chuckle saying "thats fine with me. If you wanna hang out I don't mind, I have some friends over right now and they're probably thinking I'm dead." We laugh and she says "I'm down." I say "I hope you like pizza cause we just bought a fuck ton." She says "I'm glad I like pizza then." We chuckle and we go inside. Dahlia says "what did I tell you about bringing girls off the street, Kells?!" I roll my eyes saying "I didn't bring her off the street, I became friends with her, theres a difference." Lauren says "girlfriend, what happened to you?" Alabama says "got stabbed earlier." Lauren says "omg, me too!" Alabama says "probably same guy" rolling her eyes. I say "lets talk about something else cause some of us had an awful day because of it" gesturing to us all. Jaden says "I'm back, ooo, who's the pretty 1 in the kitchen?" I say "Jaden, chill, thats Lauren and Lauren thats Jaden." I yawn and I sit back in front of all these posters, Ashley sits back in my lap, and I say "hi." He says "hi" leaning his head on my shoulder. Ashley groans saying "I'm hungry." I say "me toooooo" mocking him. I say "I love looking at my face so much" sarcastically. Ashley says "I like looking at your face and I don't think I could do it this much." We laugh and Jaden says "do you have a lighter?" I say "yeah" pulling a lighter out of my pocket. He hands me a joint and I say "give Lauren 1 too." I pick Ashley up when I get up to open a window. Ashley says "put me down." I say "I don't want to" and I sit back down. He runs his fingers through my hair and I say "does anyone else want any?" They all shake their head and Alabama says "I want to try some." I say "no, your dad would kill me, and it would be a whole thing" chuckling. Alabama says "I was testing you" and we all laugh at me being a dumbass. Ashley says "I'm gonna take these posters and put them all over my wall in my room." I say "I will break up with you if you do that." Ashley says "fair, I'd hate it too." We laugh and I say "great, I'd hate it too." I take a hit and I blow the smoke in Ashleys face. He says "don't do that" laughing. I chuckle and I finish signing 2 stacks of posters. I call Travis and I say "when do you want these posters back by?" Travis says "in a couple days, by the time you go on the late show." I say "ok, thanks, Trav!" Travis says "you're welcome, boy. Are you high?" I say "maybe a bit" laughing. Travis says "don't be dumb, I'll talk to you later." I say "I know" and I hang up. Theres a knock at the door and Dahlia says "pizza!" She goes to answer the door and gets the pizza and pays. I take another hit and Ashley kisses my cheek mumbling "I love you." I say "I love you too, princess" and he blushes. Ashley feeds me and I chuckle saying "thanks, baby, appreciate it" as I sign posters. I say "I love pizza." We laugh and I finish another stack of posters. I say "approximately halfway through." Alabama says "yay" sitting in my lap. I say "I think I'm a chair of some kind now." We laugh and Lauren says "your guys and my guys got in a big fight yesterday. None died, maybe they're finally making up?" I say "no they aren't, it would be a fucking miracle if they did, ya know?" She says "true, were too possessive of our sides I think that we'd never come together" and we laugh. I say "true, that band split up a long time ago" and we chuckle. I wrap my arm around Alabamas waist saying "how're you feeling, babe?" She says "I feel good still" smiling. I say "thats good, you going to go on the late show in a couple days?" She says "probably is my dad?" I say "yeah, I'm sure he is." I say "you going, pretty boy?" Ashley bites his lip, nodding. I say "Dahl?" She nods saying "sure, why not?"