22

Kell's POV
Its about 8 at night and Alabama, Dahlia, Ashley, Selena, and I are going to the studio. Selena has been hanging out with us a lot more, the girls really like her too. Dahlia says "do I have permission to kiss Bert too?" We laugh and I say "I don't care, Bert might care though." We go inside and into the studio then I say "Travis Travis Travis Travis." Travis says "what do you want?!" I say "hi." Travis chuckles and he says "hey, do you know what we're doing today?" I say "all I know is were recording the last song." Travis says "yes, were doing that then you're going to listen to the final songs that you didn't get to hear after I finished them. Then someone is coming in to interview you for their show. They're interviewing the 3 of you. Ok?" I say "you got it. I'm ready." Dom comes in and jumps on me saying "hi!" I say "hi!" He says "I'm tired, I'm on a caffeine high, I'm ready." I say "how was your video?" Dom says "it was great, I looked fabulous, lots of people, we had lots of fun though." I say "nice, I had to go to school because I've been out of school all week. I was going to make a cameo but my mom was like no so." Dom says "thats alright, if you were there we wouldn't of gotten anything done." We laugh and I say "true true." Dom says "your friends have such cute faces." I chuckle saying "I know" and everyone laughs. Dom says "what is your name because I know you 2." Ashley says "Ashley, thats Selena, she's mean." Selena says "am not, you're the mean one." We chuckle and Travis says "we can record everything except vocals right now if you want." I say "let's do it" grabbing my guitar and tuning it. I go into the booth and I plug the guitar into the amp. I say "ready?" Travis gives me a thumbs up then I play. We go again so I can play the other guitar part and Travis says "that was good, awesome." Travis grabs a bass and he says "lets do this." He plugs into the bass amp and says "ok, you're going to turn the bass amp on, turn everything else off in here, and thats it I think" into the mic. I do what he says and give him a thumbs up. Travis records bass and then he sits at the kit saying "turn the drum mics on and thats it." I turn the microphones on and Travis plays something saying "sound good?" I say "yup" and he plays. He says "was that good or do we need something different?" I say "that was good" into the mic that lets sound into the booth. Dom says "I still don't get how you figure out songs so fast" and we chuckle. Travis says "me either" and we laugh. Bert shows up in the door and says "am I in the right place?" Travis says "I think so." We laugh and Bert says "you're Machine Gun Kelly?" I say "yes, thats me" shaking his hand. Bert says "you are so cool." I say "dude, not lying, I am hardcore trying not to fan girl right now" and he chuckles. Bert says "oh, me too" laughing. Travis says "who's going first?" Dom says "ooo, me!" We laugh and I pick Ashley up, sitting where he was. Ashley mumbles "you're mean" and I say "I know, I'm just so mean" sarcastically and Ashley sits in my lap. Ashley squeezes my hand, leaning his head on my shoulder. I kiss him and he smiles, leaning his head back on my shoulder. Bert says "how old are all of you?" Alabama says "15." Dahlia says "17." Selena says "19." I say "17" and Ashley says "17" smiling against my shoulder. I say "what are you smiling about?" Ashley says "nothing" chuckling. I rub his back saying "ok" laughing quietly. I kiss his cheek saying "you're cute" and he kisses me, running his thumb over my knuckles. Travis says "ok, lets go, boy." I say "you got it" putting Ashley back where he was sitting before I moved him. I go into the booth saying "ready when you are, Trav." He says "I'm ready." I smile saying "great" and I sing all my parts. Travis says "spicy" into the microphone, laughing. Everyone laughs and I say "Bert its your turn." He says "woohoo!" We laugh and Bert and I switch. We finish recording everything, I trade phone numbers with Bert, and we all go home while Travis finishes everything. I go to Gerard's house and he says "come in, dude." I lay my head in his lap like I always do and he says "whats happening?" I say "2 more videos then the albums done but its crazy really." Gerard says "right?" I say "we recorded Bodybag and it was fun." Gerard says "how was Bert?" I say "he's good I think, he was really cool." Gerard says "it's been years since I've seen him." I say "you should hang out with him unless it would be awkward, I don't think it would be though. You were friends in the first place." Gerard says "I'll have to talk to him at some point." Gerard says "I'm gonna bleach and dye my hair again." I say "what color?" He says "I'm gonna cut it and dye it red again." I say "that would be fun. You leaving it longer still?" Gerard says "yeah, I think so. I'm gonna dye it myself though. I'm gonna get someone to bleach it for me because I would burn my face off and thats my money maker." We laugh and I say "I don't know probably. I think your hair makes you more money though." We laugh and Gerard says "you're probably right" laughing.