Kell's POV
Ashley sits in my lap as we talk to the camera and eat. Jeffree says "whats your favorite ship? Whats your guys' tea?" I say "oooo, OTP, hmmm, I don't know. Jack and Alex, that would be cute if that happened." Its happening but ya know, they aren't outing us so we aren't outing them. Ashley says "Frank and Gerard, I don't care who you ship but thats the best 1." We chuckle and I say "you aren't wrong. I ship myself with Travis as a woman." We laugh and I say "we never came up with a drag name for Travis." Ashley says "Krystal, hmmm. Krystal Stud." Jeffree says "teaaaa" and I say "that is the most stripper thing I've ever heard, its edgy, sweet, sexy, and raunchy, definitely Travis." We laugh and Jeffree says "what if you make it Krystall, pronouncing like Kryst-all." I say "I think we've done it" and we chuckle. I say "Miss. Stud. Fuck! That is so sexy." We end the video just laughing and we just chill after making the video. Ashley kisses me, sitting next to me. Alabama sits on my other side and Dahlia sits on her other side. Ashley mumbles "I love you" hugging me. I chuckle saying "I love you too, princess" kissing him. He blushes and Alabama leans against me and I say "you alright?" She nods and I say "ok" and I say "Dahl, how are you doing?" She says "good" running my hand over her hair. Jeffree says "you guys are my favorite square and I've hung out with Shanes squad. You guys are my favorite." I say "thank you" chuckling.
Time skip (smut starts)
We hung out with Jeffree for a few hours then we went home. I say "you said you got me something, what did you get me?" He mumbles "you'll get it in a second" kissing me. I pull his shirt up slowly and I take it off. I kiss him, biting his lip, and he shivers as I run my fingers over his spine. Ashley mumbles "mmm, I love you" and I mumble "I love you too, princess" pulling him impossibly closer to me. I lick his bottom lip and he moans quietly bringing his hands up to my hair. I mumble "you're so cute, princess" and he mumbles "I want your shirt off." I mumble "what do you say?" He looks up at me saying "please" and I smile, taking my shirt off, and I kiss him. He rests his hand on my chest and I run my hand through his hair. I turn us around and I push him onto the bed. I kiss him and I lay next to him, kissing him. I smile saying "you're cute" and I kiss him. He straddles me and I unbutton his jeans and he bites his lip. I bite my lip and I pull them off. He's wearing like lingerie with 'Kells' embroidered on the front. Fuck. Why does he do this to me? I bite my lip and I run my hand over his stomach. He shivers, rotating his hips on me slowly. I take my jeans off mumbling "you're so good" squeezing his hip. He mumbles "you're so hot" putting his hand on my stomach. I run my hands over his back mumbling "I love you" and he moans mumbling "I love you too." I grip his thighs and he moans softly. I take his glasses off and he leans down to kiss me as I put them on my bedside table. I pull him to lay next to me and I pull his underwear off. I jerk him off slowly and he leans his head on my chest. I mumble "I wanna see your face, princess." He moans looking up at me and I say "you're so sexy" kissing him. He mumbles "mmm, that feels so good" gripping my wrist. I smile, mumbling "you're so good, princess" biting my lip. Ashley moans and he kisses me, moaning into my mouth softly. I bite his lip and he jerks me off just as slow as I am to him. I groan quietly and he moans mumbling "is anyone here?" I mumble "no." He moans louder as I get him off. I groan quietly mumbling "mmm, I love you." He moans saying "I love you too." I run my thumb over his tip and his back arches mumbling "I'm gonna cum." I mumble "fuck me too, princess." He lets go then I cum after him. He breathes unevenly and I mumble "you're so good."
Smut ends
We catch our breath and I mumble "come on, princess" and we go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and I kiss him mumbling "hi" and he mumbles "hi" leaving his hand on my chest. We get in the shower and I hug him mumbling "I love you, princess." Ashley says "I love you too" biting my lip. I smile, running my hands over his body. He bites his lip and hugs me. I kiss his forehead and I rub his side. He pushes my hair back mumbling "you're hair is long. I like it." I smile saying "you're cute." He blushes and I kiss his cheek, biting to annoy him. He says "thats so weird, stop it" and we laugh. I kiss him and we finish showering and I pull boxers on and he steals a pair of boxers from me, laying on my bed with me. I smile saying "I love you" and Ashley mumbles "I love you too" and we eventually start going to sleep.
The next morning
My alarm wakes us up and I mumble "school." Ashley points mumbling "no." I chuckle saying "come on, princess" and he says "you haven't even moved" burying his face in my chest. I chuckle saying "I love you." He says "I love you too." We get up and get dressed and my phone rings as were about to leave my house. Travis says "hey, boy, I'm picking you guys up, I have news." I say "good or bad?" Travis says "depends if you like Sleeping With Sirens or not, k, bye" hanging up. I groan saying "Travissssss." Ashley chuckles mumbling "its just Travis." I say "he's not telling me what he's talking about." Ashley mumbles "he's gonna tell you if he brought it up" and we wait for Travis to get to my house.