Kell's POV
I wake up to everyone on the floor screaming at each other about someone being so pretty. I yawn, pull pants on, and I open the door. I say "what are you guys screaming about?" Jack says "that's it, I'm dating him now" and I see Ashley saying "nice try, Jack" rolling my eyes. Ashley stands in front of me saying "hi." I say "hey, princess" kissing him. Jack says "damnit, I wanted him." We laugh and Ashley blushes. Selena says "I'm here bitches!" I say "did you drive, Miss. Lightning McQueen?" We laugh and she says "got parents to buy the plane tickets, hah!" I laugh saying "nice" and everyone chuckles. I say "what are we doing today?" Jack says "clubbing" and Selena says "going clubbing with my brother, weird." We laugh and I say "that's illegal." Jack says "you aren't of age yet. Boring!" We laugh and Rian says "Alex, you just can't seem to learn not to give boy coffee." Alex says "he took my coffee" fake pouting. I chuckle saying "darn, what are we doing today though?" Alex says "Jack and I are going to annoy people." I chuckle saying "don't get killed, im a little serious" hugging Ashley from behind. He covers his face with my hands and I chuckle. Rian says "I'm going to drink coffee somewhere." Selena says "I need coffee can I go with you?" Rian says "yeah, sure." I say "Alex, I'm going with your dumbasses give me a second." Jack says "rude!" I chuckle and I bring Ashley into my room, pushing him on the bed. I sit next to him, kissing him, and he smiles. He mumbles "I missed you." I say "I missed you too, princess." He straddles me, just hugging me. I smile and he kisses my chest. I smile saying "you're cute." He blushes mumbling "I think you're cute" poking my chest. He licks my lip and I kiss him then I go to put a shirt on. I put on a couple chains, a couple waist chains, and my bandana. Ashley says "I wanna kiss" standing in front of me. I kiss him and he mumbles "I really like you." I mumble "I really like you too, princess" and I put shoes on, put my knife in my pocket, then we leave. Ashley intertwines his pinky with mine saying "what are we even doing?" I say "keeping an eye on those dorks over there" as Alex and Jack legit skip down the hallway. We chuckle and Ashley says "they're weird" and when we get outside Alex and Jack start walking down the sidewalk, occasionally spinning around to see if we're following. I chuckle say "they are so weird." Alex and Jack start talking to a girl, probably boredly flirting. They love each other and the girl just doing the same, flirting back with no intention to take it anywhere. Ashley and I walk over and the girl says "hey, Colson, I heard you were here, how's it going?" I say "good, how is everyone? I saw them briefly last night." She says "they're good. All the girls bought tickets to the APMAS to see what bands we could all flirt with and annoy." Alex says "we'll get you the hook up." I laugh saying "they'd be better at that than me." Jack says "we have to go there for like a rehearsal thing in like an hour" bouncing on his toes. I say "you could've said that this morning." Jack says "wasn't thinking straight." Ashley mumbles "I'm never thinking straight if you know what I'm saying." I laugh, shrugging. We laugh and the girl says "who's this cutie" and Ashley let's go of my hand and I say "this is Ashley" ruffling his hair. The girl laughs and Ashley glares at me saying "don't touch my hair." I chuckle saying "fine" and the girl says "I hope to see you cuties around more, see you" and she walks the opposite direction as us. Ashley rubs his hand over the back of my hand as we walk. Jack says "man, if girls liked me like this in LA I'd be like Drake." We laugh and Alex says "hmm, Drack Barakat." We laugh and Jack starts singing a Drake song sounding like Dracula. I say "that was great" us just laughing our asses off. Alex laughs saying "that was terrible, Jack." Jack says "I know" laughing. We go to the hall and everyone meets us there. Selena and Rian are just talking like your parents and your parents friend would at your kitchen table when they come to pick your friend up. I say "never been in this part of the building before it's giant." Ashley says "yup, really big." I chuckle and the guy hosting this aka the Andy Beirsack, the most beautiful specimen ever, walks onto the stage saying "this is weird, welcome to my show." Ashley mumbles "he's the guy that turned me gay." I laugh quietly saying "good choice, young Ashley's brain." Ashley nods mumbling "what's yours?" I mumble "probably Gerard Way, I told him actually, he cried I think." Ashley mumbles "good choice" chuckling. I say "now he's practically a mentor to me now, it's strange." We chuckle and Andy says "apparently I was told to tell everyone what to do for this weird rehearsal thing but I don't know what to do" and everyone chuckles. He smiles and he says "each band and or artist could do a couple songs each and we could go from there?" Everyone cheers and Andy smiles saying "ok, who wants to go first?" Jack yells "MACHINE GUN KELLY." Everyone laughs and I say "fine fine"and I go to the stage. I get handed my guitar from a stage dude and I go on stage. A few people scream and I get a bassist and a second guitarist, I've known these guys forever, haven't seen them in a few years though. I say "hi guys, been a while?" My guitarist says "full circle now" into his mic. I say "right?" We chuckle and I shake my head saying "what's up my people?" Everyone cheers and I say "welcome to Cleveland. This is my part of town, welcome to the east side!" Everyone screams and I say "does anyone have a drummer I could borrow?" I here a drum roll from behind me and someone turns a light on the drum kit and it's Travis. He smiles and I say "you motherfucker" laughing. I say "how'd you get here so fast?" He says "drove all night and 5 hour energy." I say "interesting, hi, Trav, how are you?" He says "very good, you?" I say "good, just chilling, ya know?" He nods saying "what are we playing?" I say "I dunno, why do you wanna do? How many songs do we get? 2? Sure." Everyone laughs and I say "great, lets do Jawbreaker and maybe something not on the album like why are you here?" Travis says "been awhile but I remember" talking about why are you here. I say "well, lets do this" and everyone cheers.