Kell's POV
Kelly introduces me again then brings everyone onto the couch. Kelly says "so, this is the MGK squad pretty much, what do you do together?" I laugh and Dahlia says "everything." Kelly says "since this is a special and its like 3 hours long, were going to play another game called who's more likely to because we'd love to know about all of you, hows that?" I say "I'm ready" and everyone nods. Kelly says "who's most likely to kill someone? Were getting escalated quick." We laugh our asses off and she says "you're just going to point at whoever you think in 3,2,1" and most of them point at me but I point at Dahlia. I say "thanks guys" and Dahlia shrugs saying "accurate" making everyone chuckle. Kelly says "who's hiding that body though?" I say "Travis" laughing. Travis says "I'm always picking up after you, of course I'm hiding the body" and everyone laughs. Kelly says "most likely to be on reality tv?" I say "Dahlia for killing someone." We laugh and Dahlia says "probably for people thinking I'm a witch. That sounds great." Kelly says "most likely to join a metal band?" Alabama says "dad or Kells." I say "probably but Dahlia could be like the next Lizzy Hale or Taylor Momson but like the death metal version of them." Dahlia says "I'm down, were gonna make a metal band, Travis is gonna be our bassist, Kells will be our drummer, our band will sink really fast." We laugh and I say "that sound like a terrible band on my part, I'm not a drummer at all" laughing. Kelly says "but is Travis a bassist?" Travis says "a little, yeah" and we all chuckle. I say "fun fact, all the bass on my album is played by Travis." Kelly says "really?!" I say "yeah." Kelly says "ok, most likely to make a tv show not be on a tv show." I say "Ashley." He says "what?" I say "you would make a tv show." Ashley shrugs saying "sure" and we chuckle. Kelly says "who is most likely to be a nerd?" I say "again, Ashley." Ashley says "stop exposing me, what kind of nerd though?" Kelly says "just in general." Dahlia says "you're a nerd, don't deny it. Were too dumb." I laugh and Kelly says "Travis whats it like dealing with these kids all the time?" Travis says "its certainly interesting. They make me thing I'm crazy and old" laughing. Kelly says "kids, right?" We laugh and Travis says "yeah right." Kelly says "who's the closest person to Kells?" Dahlia says "well, were all closer in certain ways, like I've been around the longest, he's around Travis and Bama more, but Ashley and him are just closer than all of us even if they don't know that much about each other, ya know?" Kelly says "definitely. Is there a bromance over there or are you just really close?" Travis says "I think its a strong bromance." We laugh and Dahlia says "yeah, it is, I think." Kelly says "you dating anyone because everyone wants to know?" I say "not right now but I'm not looking for anyone." A few girls and guys in the crowd swear making us laugh. I say "sorry, people" chuckling. Kelly says "whats the tea with everyone else then?" Dahlia says "were all dating each other." We laugh and Ashley says "I didn't approve of this." I say "welp, I'm out then." Alabama says "well, guess were not dating anymore?" Travis says "this is what it's like when you're on tour and you go back home. Are you sure we don't live together anymore? Are we sure we don't share clothes anymore? Are you sure we don't have to wear the same shirt that definitely doesn't belong to yourself for 3 days?" Kelly laughs saying "I've never toured with guys before is it actually like that?" Travis says "yeah, its nuts. I always end up with 1 of Marks shirts or I'll end up with his pants, yeah. I have almost a full walk in closet with a bunch of people that I've toured withs clothes, some how retainers, belts, shoes, so, if we've toured together or you've stayed at my house, I probably have a piece of your clothing" and we laugh. Kelly says "I've never had that happen with swapping clothing on tour. What's the weirdest thing that would be in that closet?" Travis says "probably this dorks nail polish" pushing my head. I say "you have my nail polish?!" Travis nods saying "or 1 of Kim K's necklaces" chuckling. Kelly says "who is MGKs least favorite?" Dahlia says "probably me." We laugh and I say "I don't have a least favorite" chuckling. Dahlia says "its me" and I say "yeah, its you." Everyone laughs and I say "I love her, I'm not so mean to her" sarcastically. I chuckle saying "I kind of like my friends" and we laugh. Kelly says "so, what are you going to be singing for us Kells?" I say "2 songs on the new album, Travis, what am I doing?" Travis says "I told you like 20 minutes ago. My ex's and Jawbreaker" chuckling. Kelly says "what would you be doing if Travis wasn't in your life?" I say "umm, wouldn't be here physically and mentally, making music in my bedroom like I was if I'd still be alive, I'd be in Cleveland, Ohio, probably in a gang maybe if the dudes let me in, still rapping in the streets, very white kid hood shit, thats where I'd be at. Oh and illegally stoned out of my mind 24/7." Kelly says "we love improvement. What would everyone be doing if you didn't have any of these guys?" I say "we do love improvement" chuckling. Travis says "dead, not to be dramatic but its the truth. I'll admit, I was a dumbass back in the 90s and early 2000s and I did dumb shit so I'd be dead in a ditch with every type of drug and alcohol under the sun in my system. So, thats all, folks" and we chuckle. Travis says "Bama was first out of all these crazy fools and if Shanna saying hey, you're a dad sobered me up really quick then if that didn't happen, what would've, ya know?" I say "welp, time to cry" and we laugh. Travis says "were not going to cry because its gonna be a mess" laughing. Ashley says "lets just have a group cry sesh at my house tomorrow." We laugh and Dahlia says "hmm, I'd have no friends. I'd probably be the same, just a loner" chuckling. She says "funny thing is though, if I didn't know Kells, we wouldn't of met Ashley over there, and if Travis never discovered you, we wouldn't know Bama, and if Kells never told us about Ashley, Bama wouldn't of met Ashley. Theres a whole circle for you." Alabama says "I'd have dull friends" laughing. We laugh and I say "Ashley?" Ashley says "I'd be bored and wondering why those people were staring at me across the lunchroom that day because ya know, I hang on to stuff like that" everyone laugh.