Kell's POV
I say "hi, hun" and I sit on the other side of her. She says "hi" yawning. I say "tired?" She holds my hand, nodding. I say "how are you feeling?" She says "tired, numb" squeezing my hand. I run my thumb over her knuckles and I say "what kind of numb?" She says "can't feel my leg" and I chuckle. I say "that's better than it was though, right?" She says "I guess so" yawning. Travis and I go out in the hallway to talk while Ashley talks to Bama. Travis says "you wanna know what's going on?" I say "yeah, tell me everything." We sit against the wall and he says "she should be able to go home tonight, they're putting her on crutches for about a week, and just like over the counter pain meds as she needs them. That's all I got." I nod saying "I need her to say everything that happened for the police. Either her write it down or a recording would work." Travis says "ok, let's do it." We go back in and Ashley sits in my lap when I sit down. I say "hi" kissing his cheek and Travis says "Bama, can you tell me what happened?" Alabama looks at me and I say "babe, it'll feel better once you say it" squeezing her hand. I start recording on my phone and she starts talking, squeezing my hand. Ashley kisses my cheek and I smile, kissing him back. When she's done I say "Bama, I recorded that to give to the police for what happened, is that ok?" I'm still recording so I have proof I got her permission. She says "yeah, I don't wanna tell them again" yawning. She says "I'm sleeping now." I chuckle saying "you wanna come over later, I'm gonna ask everyone to come over and eat pizza." She says "ok, yeah, I'm ready." I chuckle saying "ok" and she falls asleep. I chuckle saying "I'll see you later, Travis." He says "there's posters at your house, could you leave my car here too?" I say "ugh, ok, yeah, I'll leave your car." He chuckles saying "thanks." I say "I'll see you" and Ashley and I leave. I text all the guys and they all tell me they can come over. I text Dahlia and she says she'll be there. Ashley leans against me and says "I love you." I say "I love you too, princess" and we go into my house. I sit on the couch sideways and Ashley sits in between my legs, his back against my chest. I smile, kissing the back of his neck. He leans his head on my chest and I say "there's boxes of posters outside still." He mumbles "let the guys get them" kissing me. I smile and I kiss him some more. I lick his bottom lip and he smiles, biting my lip. I say "you're cute" smiling. Ashley smiles and he bites my lip. I kiss his cheek and he turns to kiss me. I mumble "you're my pretty little princess" and he cuddles close to me. I kiss his neck and Ashley runs his hands through my hair. I say "you're so cute" smiling.
A few hours later
Everyone shows up about 10 minutes after school ends except Alabama. Jaden says "the boys are back!" We laugh and 1 of the guys say "theres like 6 boxes on your porch." I say "ugh, theres so much more than before." Ashley says "you'll be fine" chuckling. We all carry the boxes inside and I open them on the table. I say "damn, more of my face." We laugh and my mom gets home saying "how was school?" I say "don't know, overwhelming for what I was there for." She says "heard something happened today. What happened?" I say "some psycho asshole of a kid in a couple grades below us stabbed Alabama but we aren't going to bring it up, right guys?" Everyone nods and my mom says "how's she doing?" I say "good" and Dahlia barges in the door saying "where's Bama?!" I say "she's gonna get here in a few!" She says "ok, I'm hungry, you getting food?" I say "I'm getting pizza." Everyone cheers and I chuckle. She says "yay" and I sit at the table saying "time for signing forever thanks, Trav, love you the most" rolling my eyes. we chuckle and I say "wanna order pizza, Dahl?" She says "yup" and Ashley sits in my lap, kissing my cheek. I smile saying "hi, princess" and he blushes saying "hi" resting his head on my shoulder. Jaden says "I could eat 3 pizzas" and we laugh. I say "I don't think you could." Jaden says "its an exaggeration, Kells" sassily making Ashley say "ooo, sis, bringing the sass" and we chuckle. Alabama and Travis get here and Alabama says "let go of me, I'm fine" making Travis chuckle and let go of her. Alabama sits in my lap and puts her leg on the chair next to me. I say "Travis, this is so many." Travis says "you'll be fine, Kells." I say "ugh, fine" putting my arm around Alabamas waist. Travis says "I'll see you later, guys." Ashley says "Trav, we created your drag name." Travis says "oh no" and we laugh. Alabama says "its really good." Ashley says "what do you think of Krystall Stud?" We laugh and Travis says "its beautiful, love it" laughing. He says "I'll see you weirdos in a little bit" chuckling. I say "bye, Trav! Love you!" Travis rolls his eyes saying "love you too" leaving. I say "how are you feeling, babe?" Alabama says "good, still can't feel my leg so, I'm doing great." I chuckle saying "thats good." She plays with my hair and I keep signing. Jaden says "there are so much of your face." I say "I love my face" and we laugh. Dahlia says "pizzas on the way, dork." Ashley says "good, I'm hungry." I chuckle and Jaden says "wait, Travis did drag?" I say "yeah, it was hot." Ashley and Alabama both hit me and I say "hey!" Dahlia says "yeah, it was hot." We laugh and I find a picture of Travis in drag. Jaden says "I'm gay now." I laugh and Ashley says "love a good sexual awakening" and we laugh. I say "and my hand is cramping" putting the sharpie down.