Kell's POV
We all go to the hotel and we go to hang out at like the bar thing we were hanging out with last night. Jeffree says "I haven't hung out with band dudes in forever, I forgot how nuts and chill it is at the same time." I say "yeah, its so weird. They're crazy, we did karaoke last night and it was just nuts." Jeffree says "that sounds fabulous." We chuckle and Alex, Jack, and Selena come back. Jack says "how do I take this off?" Ashley gives them several things that look like condoms and Jack says "Ashley, the innocent 1 is giving me condoms?" Ashley rolls his eyes saying "they're makeup removers, dumbass" chuckling. I say "innocent my ass" and Ashley says "shut your mouth" rolling his eyes and blushing. Jeffree says "ooo, shade. Whats your tea gurl?" We laugh and Ashley says "nothing" chuckling. Jeffree says "I love pizza like so much." I laugh saying "me too, theres this pizza place that I ordered from that is so fucking good" and Alex, Jack, and Selena go to take the makeup off. Jeffree says "I eat so much junk and its so bad for me but its so good, ya know?" Ashley says "I eat a lot of candy" and Jeffree says "me too! I have a Jawbreaker machine in my warehouse its awesome. I'm constantly eating chocolate." Ashley says "I buy Jawbreaker lollipops so I can just have them in my pocket and have them at school without it being weird." Jeffree says "I love that so much, honestly goals cause you can just seduce people eating lollipops. Have you ever done that cause its the funniest shit ever sometimes." We laugh and Ashley says "of course I do it, I do it to this guy all the time." I say "I hate it, its really annoying but I kind of like you so I deal with it." Ashley says "kind of like me? Ouch." We laugh and I say "I'm kidding" and I say "when are you flying out?" Jeffree says "probably tomorrow morning." I say "me too" and Ashley says "me too" and we chuckle. Ashley leans against me and he says "man, Travis has to drive." I chuckle saying "fuck, I don't know how he does it." Jeffree says "he's crazy, he's driving from here to LA?" I say "yup" and Travis comes back. I say "speak of the devil." Travis says "hey, boy, whats happening?" I say "were talking about how you're crazy." Travis says "if you're me you have to be crazy." I say "whats the plan for the next couple days?" Travis says "tomorrow night, you guys are going to my house to make sure my kids aren't murdering each other for me, then you guys can go do whatever, then when I get back, were going to do a photo shoot actually, then were going to your house" pointing at Jeffree then he says "and we're making videos and hanging out right?" Jeffree nods and I say "thank you, Trav." He says "yup, I'm sleeping so don't bother me or I'll kick your ass." I say "ok, bye, Trav." He nods and he goes to his room. I stand up saying "no waking Travis up or were fucked unless Zack wants to kick his ass and he doesn't want to so were fucked if we wake him up." Everyone swiftly nods and I say "perfect." I sit down and I say "what was your life like when you were a teen, Jeffree?" Jeffree says "I was from a place like this, very hood but you wouldn't be killed if you weren't with the gangs, ya know? You could do what you wanted unless you were in the gangs or you were very popular which I wasn't so I just did my thing, left town, and I occasionally go back." I say "nice, its not too bad for anyone here but if I went out in these jeans people would be like, Colson, what are you wearing, get called a few names, and I wouldn't live it down" chuckling. Jeffree says "you're from here?" I say "kind of, I'm from Houston actually but I moved here when I was about 13, then I lived here, I'm known for being from here not there, all my friends are here, so I just say I'm from here. All my songs that I write about my hometown is from here, I grew up here more than I did there." Jeffree says "yeah, I get it." Ashley says "yee haw." We laugh and I say "Jesus Christ" chuckling. Jeffree says "I'm so ready to do your makeup. Like this is a different collab for me, I'm normally doing it with my friends or people that work in my bubble and I met you guys a few hours ago." I say "it'll be fun, I don't think anyone has put makeup on Travis before and he's going to be in full drag" chuckling. Ashley says "I'm so ready." Jeffree says "I'm gonna write this shit down. What if we do his makeup and we do a Q&A or something? Like ask your Instagram or Twitter and while I do his makeup you guys can answer questions and we can have a laugh." I say "that sounds awesome, yeah, I'll have to call Dahlia and Alabama and see if they're free. They are, I just have to ask them." I call Alabama and she says "hey, whats up?" I say "hey, is Dahlia with you?" I hear Dahlia say "yeah, whats up?" I say "you guys wanna make a video with Jeffree Star in a couple days?" Alabama says "what did dad do to plan this?" We laugh and I say "I'm with the queen right now, Jeffree is saying were gonna make a few videos, put your dad in drag, and its gonna be awesome." Alabama says "were putting my dad in drag?! Fun! Lets do it! I'm free." Dahlia says "I wanna see Travis in drag, lets do it!" We laugh and I say "k, love you guys." Alabama says "I love you guys too! Tell my dad to let me know when he leaves tomorrow because I know he's sleeping." I say "you guys are very mentally connected because he is sleeping." Alabama says "we are its strange, k, love you bye." She hands the phone to Dahlia and she says "you're coming back tomorrow right?" I say "yes, we are, babe." She says "you keep me sane, I miss you." I say "I miss you too, we'll be back, love you." She says "love you, bye. I love you Ashley, I can't forget about, pretty boy. K, bye" hanging up. Ashley blushes and Jeffree says "omg, you are the cutest! You're my favorite, Ashley." He blushes even more and I say "I love you" and he blushes even more. He covers his face biting his lip. Jeffree says "awww, so cute." Ashley leans against me mumbling "I love you too." Jeffree says "are you 2 together or something cause thats the cutest?!" Ashley nods, still blushing. I put my hand on his thigh and he turns his head away from me, smiling. He then looks up at me and pokes my cheek. Jeffree says "you guys are so cute! I love it, you guys are my favorite ship now" and we chuckle, Ashley blushing.