19

Kell's POV
Ashley says "do you have primer?" I say "no" and Alabama says "yeah, right there" and Ashley sits in my lap saying "I'm not gonna do any base because I don't want to" kissing me. I chuckle and he pushes my hood off saying "there's your pretty face" pushing my hair out of my face. Ashley puts a headband on my head to push hair out of my face. He says "your eyes are pretty" biting his lip as he grabs something from the vanity. I say "why do you do makeup?" He says "because I like to and my sister would tell me how to do everything as she would do her own makeup. You don't really see that with me but my family that I have loves to talk, once you start them they don't stop." I say "what do you mean by that?" Ashley says "parents kicked me out and siblings gave up on them because of what they did to me so, now we live together" shrugging. I say "hmmm, you're cute" and he says "and you're gonna be my pretty little princess" as he brushes something on my cheek. Dahlia says "awww, Kells is gonna be a pretty princess." Alabama says "awww." I chuckle and Ashley says "k, close your eyes" kissing me. I smile, closing my eyes, and he kisses me then starts brushing stuff on my eyes. I say "I forgot how weird that feels" and he leaves his thumb on my lip as he brushes eyeshadow on my eyes. I kiss his thumb and he rubs his thumb over my lip and I smile. Alabama says "tell me how pretty Kelly Clarkson is when you meet her in person." I say "I will." Ashley mumbles "can you open your eyes?" I open my eyes and Alabama says "ooo, pretty." Ashley smiles saying "thank you. I need you to hold still, I'm not done yet" getting eyeliner. Ashley says "I'm drawing on you so stay still." I bite my lip saying "ok" kissing him. Ashley bites his lip and he says "breathe, babe" chuckling. I mumble "you're my princess" and Ashley blushes making the girls awww. I smile mumbling "you're cute" and he kisses me then carries on drawing with eyeliner I'm guessing. Alabama says "you look so cute, Kells." Ashley says "you're my pretty little princess" drawing his finger under my jaw. I say "you're my princess" and he blushes, looking away from me. He says "ok, 1 more thing" biting his lip, smiling. Ashley gets lip gloss and he says "ok, relax your jaw" and I do it. He says "not like that, like this" and he does it to me. He's looking at me like I'm about to get a damn good blowjob. I bite my lip then I do the same thing. Then he says "resting bitch face." I chuckle and I give it to him. He finishes my lip gloss and he says "I'm gonna take a picture of you, k?" I nod and he says "close your eyes" and he takes a picture of me. He says "you're good." I stand up, hugging him from behind. I go to kiss him and he says "not with lip gloss" poking my nose and the girls laugh. I bite my lip saying "you sure?" He say "yup" and I I kiss him saying "not so sure anymore?" He pouts and he says "fine you win." We all talk for a little bit then Ashley comes to my house with me. He says "I didn't think you would wear that in public" as we take our clothes off. Ashley mumbles "I want to paint your back sometime." I say "how are you going to do that?" He says "acrylic body paint." I say "mmm, let me know when you want to" kissing him. He mumbles "I miss you" running his hands down my chest. I kiss him saying "my princess" and he mumbles "yours" kissing me. Ashley and I lay on my bed and we slowly fall asleep.
Next morning
I feel Ashley grinding on me to wake me up. I mumble "did you lock the door?" Ashley leans down to kiss me, still grinding on me. I push his hips down and he sighs getting as close to me as possible. I smile saying "morning, princess" sitting up against the head board.
Smut starts
He still grinds on me and I bite my lip saying "you're cute." When he starts giving me a hardcore boner he moans more and that just drives me crazy. I rub his stomach, squeezing his hip. He mumbles "mmm, I want more." I bite my lip and I kiss him, sliding my hands down his back. I say "you're so good" kissing him. Ashley kisses me hungrily, moaning into my mouth as he grinds on me. I groan mumbling "princess, princess, princess. You're sexy" and he says "f-fuck, you feel so good" moaning. I slide my hands into his boxers and he moans when he feels my cold hands on his ass. I bite my lip, smiling. He leans his head on my shoulder, biting gently. He mumbles "I'm gonna cum." I say "stand up" and he does what I told him. He stands against the headboard and I pull his boxers off, taking him into my mouth. He moans and I lick the tip, swirling my tongue around the tip. He moans saying "I'm gonna cum, that feels so good" biting his lip. He cums into my mouth, letting out a moan. I swallow saying "that was so sexy" kissing his stomach. He sighs, running his hand through my hair. He pulls his boxers back up and he kisses me softly. He mumbles "you have a boner" smiling against my lips. I mumble "what are you going to do about it?" Ashley mumbles "stand up." I stand up and he doesn't break eye contact with me as he gets on his knees. I mumble "you're my princess" running my hand through his hair.
Smut ends

Jawbreaker, He Tastes Like Candy, Star Chaser. [MGK] {BXB}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें