|16|

Hindi na umimik si Zian habang papunta sila sa designer. Si Micaela naman ay nag review after replying to Ryan and Meg who also texted her.

All the way to Mother Fran Zian did not say a word he just turn on a classical music and let Micaela do her work.

Nang dumating sila sa shop ng designer they were welcomed by Mother Fran herself.

"Zian, dahlin' good morning..." She gave him a peck on the cheek. "Oh... and I guess this is Micaela..."

"Yes." Zian answered.

"Come darling... tamamg-tama amg ginawa kong damit for you."

Nagulat si Micaela. "A-Ako?!" Tiningnan nito si Zian na noon ay ina-assist na ng staff ni Mother Fran.

"Yes. You can't be caught wearing chuchu outfits on the premier night. That's bad." sabi nito.

"P-Pero...personal assistant lang naman po ako..."

"Oh no. Alam mo hija... you don't look like one. You can even be mistaken for a beauty queen..." While handing the dress to Micaela . "Here, isukat mo... go."

Si Fran Angeles or simply Mother Fran is the designer for the stars and the socialites. Kilala ito bilang the best in the country and in Asia.

Lumabas si Zian wearing his suit and walked forward to Mother Fran.

"As always... you look dashing and handsome. Can I just take you home my dear?" biro nito kay Zian while checking the suit. "Fits perfectly."

Upon fitting her dress nagulat si Micaela sa itsura niya. Lumabas siya ng fitting room and all eyes were on her. Particularly Zian.

"Stunning! My goodness! pwede kang face of the night love!" excited na sabi ni Mother Fran. Nilapitan siya nito at inayos ang damit. "You know what? you can be my protege. You are going places I tell you."

"Not now Mother. She is mine." sagot ni Zian. Napatingin si Micaela kay Zian.

"I mean, because you are my assistant."

"Alam niyo? you two look very good together."

"Pwede na po ba ako magbihis?" tanong ni Micaela.

"Yes. Go ahead. Zian ikaw din. I will have the outfits sent to the penthouse. Oo nga pala Zian, kanina galing si Senator Alano dito nag fit din siya para sa wedding ng isang kaibigan."

"Oh, really..." Zian plainly answered.

"Yes. We talked about you he is interested to get you to endorse him for the vice-presidency. Nagpapatulong kasi alam na close tayo."

Inabot ni Micaela ang damit sa staff ni Mother Fran.

"Well, that will actually depend on his objectives." sabi ni Zian kay Mother Zian.

"Micaela darling... think about my proposal."

Ngumiti ito. "Thank you po." Inisip niya amg narinig sa designer tuloy na tuloy na talaga ang candidacy ng tatay niya.