|59|

Epilogue

Senator Alano won the elections and became the vice-president of the country.

Ziara was baptized and celebrated her first birthday with a complete family.

Eventually Meg and Ryan ended up with each other.

Marinel returned to the country to handle Zian's career.

Zian and Micaela settled for an intimate wedding kahit gusto sana ni Zian ng engrandeng kasal Micaela opted for a wedding at the resort.

"Ziara, come here it's time for bed."

"Mommy I still want to play."

"Enough na we will play again tomorrow."

"with Daddy?"

"Yes with daddy." Zian enters the room.

"Daddy, mommy says we will play tomorrow... you are not going to work?"

"Yes Ziara. tomorrow we will go to grampy vp and grammy with mommy and you are going to play the whole day...but for now you have to go to sleep para may energy ka tomorrow."

"Yehey! good night mommy, good night daddy."

Micaela's heart is full. Watching Zian and Ziara is happiness.

Zian tucked Ziara to bed and afterwards turned to Micaela placed his arms around her as they both watched their little girl drift off to sleep.

Micaela turned to face Zian and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"So...how was work today?" Planting a kiss on Zian's lips.

"It was good." Zian replied. "Although I wanted it to finish soon so I can get home to you. I miss you and Ziara every moment."

"I missed you too." She let go of Zian.

"Halika na, you need to rest. You promised to bring her to tatay's place so we need to get up early."

"As you wish Mrs. Micaela Sandoval."

Zian woke up in the middle of the night awaking Micaela.

"Gabi pa why did you wake up? tanong nito kay Zian as she caressed his face.

"Nothing. I just wanted to check on you and tell you that I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." replied Micaela as she settled into Zian's arms snuggling close to him. "I will never regret falling in love with the dreamer and I will always love you for the rest of my life."

Zian planted a kiss on her lips.

🌻