|33|

Micaela woke up wrapped in Zian's arms. She looked at him. Hindi siya makapaniwalang ibinigay niya ang sarili dito.

Slowly she moved out from him. She reached for her clothes and dressed up.

Naupo ulit siya sa kama at sumandal sa headboard by now thinking about her father and everything that happened last night.

Her movements woke up Zian.

"Hey, maaga pa... lie with me first." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you."

She gave out a smile and cuddled into Zian.

"What's bothering you?" tanong ni Zian while caressing her arms.

"Natatakot ako... paamo kung ma-realize mo na hindi mo pala ako talaga mahal... na isa lang ako sa mga friends with benefits mo? or... personal assistant with benefits..."

Zian released her from his embrace and faced her.

"I know when to play games and I know when to be serious Micaela Alano...and when I say I love you. I mean it. Kung gusto mo bukas na bukas magpapa-press release ako. We can schedule our wedding at anytime na gusto mo."

"Naku, naku...teka ha, nag-aaral pa ako gusto ko pang maka-graduate."

"Puwede ka namang mag-aral kahit asawa na kita yun nga lang hindi ka na si Micaela Alano...Mrs. Micaela Sandoval ka na."

"At saka may clause dun sa scholarship ko bawal mag-asawa until makagraduate."

"Obviously I can buy that out." sagot ni Zian.

"Huwag naman...teka...paano si Charina? and yung ibang escapades mo?"

"Ditched."

"Promise?"

"Faithful ka na? No more womanizing?"

"No more everything except you." Pinisil ni Zian si Micaela sa ilong.

"Paano ang tatay ko?"

"We'll take care of that."

"Wait...are you really sure you love me?"

"Micaela?!"

Tumayo si Micaela and smiled sweetly at Zian.

"Hey, where are you going?!"

"Magkakape. Halika na..."

Tumayo ito at sinundan si Micaela.