|55|

No matter how many times Zian reached out to Micaela. He was ignored. Marinel even tried to talk to Micaela but she politely turned her down.

Ilang beses din pumunta sa bahay ni Senator Alano pero wala siyang inabutan na Micaela.

"I'm sorry Zian, but for now respetuhin muna natin ang kagustuhan niya to find herself. Maybe in due time when she heals who knows..." si Senator Alano during one of their conversations.

"But Senator... she is carrying my child."

"So is Charina Levila."

"I don't have anything to do with her Senator. Kung buntis man siya I am sure it's not mine."

"Ganito na lang Zian. I promise you na aalagaan ko ang mag-ina mo. They will have the best of everything. After all I am Micaela's father... For now, let's say ayusin mo muna itong gusot na pinasukan mo. Then we will talk."

"May I know kung nasaan siya?"

"Ayokong masaktan ulit ang anak ko masyadong nagulo ang buhay niya when you came into her life. I'm sorry Zian."

Thru Marinel, a press conference was done by Zian.

"With the things that happened recently, I lost the woman that I loved the most. The woman I intend to marry and spend the rest of my life. The woman who is carrying my child..."

Reporter: pero hindi ba buntis din si Charina with your child?

Zian: That remains to be seen.

Reporter: Ano ang plano mo?

Marinel: Zian is taking a break from the industry. He will just finish his remaining contracts... and with regards to Charina, wecwill wait until she gives birth and take the DNA test.

Reporter: How long are you planning to take a break? Susundan mo ba si Micaela Alano?

Zian: I don't know.

Reporter: Si Charina ano ang balak mo?

Zian: Nothing. If the DNA test shows it's mine then I will support the child but do not expect me to marry her.