|43|

"Micaela, don't give me that silent treatment!  Talk to me." Sabi ni Zian.

Dire-diretso papasok si Micaela ng kuwarto pero hinarangan ito ni Zian.

"You're not going in there unless we talk. Micaela, let me explain."

"What is there to explain ha Mr.  Zian Sandoval? Nakita ko na ang dapat kong makita you and your so called fucking buddy...so get out of my way."

Hinawakan ni Zian si Micaela sa braso at iginiya papunta sa sofa.

"Ano ba?!"

"Sit down and you listen." sabi ni Zian. It was a command. Naupo si Micaela.

"Why did you not reply on my texts? Bakit hindi mo sinasagot ang mga tawag ko? tanong nito.

"I was supposed to ask you that." sagot ni Micaela. "You left me here alone."

"My God Micaela..." Naupo si Zian.

"You went out with that Ryan...pinauwi mo si Mang Eddie..."

"It was not just Ryan. I was also with Meg you know that. Madumi lang ang isip mo. Ryan is my friend."

"Yes he is your friend pero nanliligaw din siya sa'yo." Zian replied.

"Alam niyang hanggang magkaibigan lag kami and he repects that unlike you and your..."

"What happened with me and Charina was a mistake. I was just... Kinain ako ng selos that is why I went to Batangas. I was imagining a lot of things..."

Gustong magalit ni Micaela ng tuluyan dito pero hindi niya magawa.

"So you were with Charina..."

"I promise my self na ang dadalhin ko lang dito ay ang babaeng pakakasalan ko..."  sabi ni Micaela habang ginagaya si Zian.

"No.  I was on my way back here when she called dahil nga I was filled with jealousy sa'yo... kay Ryan... I gave in to her invitation. Malungkot siya dahil she broke up with Alvin..."

"Paanong magiging malungkot eh mas gusto pa nga niya yun dahil matagal nang may gusto sa'yo yun... you and your fucking buddy." Tumayo si Micaela pabalik ng kuwarto.

Zian was quick enough to grab her from behind and turn her around to face him held her by the waist and pinned her close to him.

"Please...Micaela can you just listen?" as Zian  looks at her deeply and carressed her cheeks.  He brushed the strands of her hair from her face.

"Tell me why I have to listen to you."

God don't let me give in to this man...

"Because I am your boss... and you are mine." without letting her go.

Huminga ng malalim si Micaela.

"Oo nga naman. I should because you're my boss. Sino nga naman ako..." staring into Zian's eyes.

"Look Micaela... I am not really good at this and I don't normally do this...please?"

Hawak pa rin ni Zian si Micaela by the waist and not letting her go. Looking into her eyes pleading. Micaela can feel the sincerity in it.

When suddenly she felt dizzy and nauseous. Kumawala siya sa pagkakahawak ni Zian she tried to reach the sink but she passed out.