|51|

It has been three days since Micaela left Zian's penthouse and those days he spent.  drinking alone, texting and trying to call her and God knows how many calls were ignored.

God, Micaela pick up the phone please. I missed you so much.

The good thing was Senator Alano assured him that Micaela is doing good and it would be better to let her have a little space because it seems that she is overwhelmed with what is happening in her life lately.

On the other hand, Micaela tosses and turn in her bed. Those three days make her ache for Zian. Missing him everyday. Expecting those missed calls and texts which she intently don't reply to or return.

"Mahirap ma-in love ano?" Si Tita Bella. "Gusto mong magalit pero hindi mo magawa. Mahal mo kasi. Minsan alam mong hindi na totoo pero pinapaniwalaan mo pa."

Micaela rested her head on Tita Bella's shoulder.

"Give him a chance. If he ruins that chance again... give him another. That's what love is Micaela. Huwag ka lang niya sasaktan physically because that would be a different story."

"Salamat po Tita Bella."

"Stop hurting. It will do you no good makakasama pa sa kalagayan mo. Oo nga pala we are preparing your coming out party for the weekend..."

"Po?!"

"Just for close friends. and a few media. You can invite your friends too."

Maybe Tita Bella is right, I should give Zian another chance I should listen to his explanation. Tama ang daddy, si Mang Eddie... dapat lahat pag-usapan.

"Hello, Mang Eddie..."