|52|

Zian was practically wasted when Micaela arrived. Nasa couch ito nakahiga and most probably whiled away the hours drinking.
Evidence shows sa mga lata ng beer nasa sahig at sa mesa. Sabi mga ni Mang Eddie hindi raw lumalabas. Siya na nga ang nag-akyat ng mga papeles na dumating para pirmahan nito. Hindi ito bumababa sa opisina.

Nilapitan niya ito at hinawakan sa pisngi.

"Zian... Zian..."

He slightly opened his eyes. Micael? M-Micaela?"

Ngumiti si Micaela.

"Get up you're too wasted. What are you doing?

Zian got up and embraced her.

"I missed you." He kissed her. "How are you? I-I am sorry, please... let's talk... let me explain..."

"W-Wait..." Kumalas si Micaela sa pagkakayakap ni Zian. "Ang baho mo... but I missed you too..." She kissed him back. She has never smelled Zian of Beer before kya naninibago siya.

"Can we talk?" si Zian habang nililigpit ang kalat na mga lata ng beer sa sahig.

"Yes. Explain yourself. Start with the scholarship..." sagot ni Micaela. Kinuha nito ang kalat sa mesa. Matapos ay umupo sa isa sa mga upuan sa dining table. Umupo rin si Zian sa katabing silya.

"Micaela... I don't want to lose you. Alam mo yan from the very first time I saw you that is why I made everything possible na hindi ka mawala sa akin... the scholarship, kinausap ko talaga si Dean to keep it from you."

"Pero bakit?"

"I wanted you to believe that there is somebody else na gumagawa nito para sa'yo."

"Pero ikaw yun Zian....why do you still need to keep it from me? Bakit my clauses ka sa contract?"

"I wanted to make sure you will not leave or resign. I want you here with me." Zian held Micalela's hands.

"You don't trust me Zian. Bakit mo pa ako kinuhang personal assistant? Ginulo mo ang buhay ko, ang mga pangarap ko, ang mga plano ko...pero, I did not regret any single moment of it... kasi ginusto ko rin yun. You should have told me in the first place."

Tumayo si Micaela at papasok sana sa kwarto niya. Zian followed and grabbed her by the waist and pinned her to him caressed her face while holding her.

My goodness Micaela eto na naman tayo.

"You never said I love you. No matter how many times I tell you... God Micaela you make me lose my senses...Do you really love  me?"

Micaela stared at Zian. "Binigay ko ang sarili ko sa'yo without any inhibitions buong-buo... how can you question me? Dahil I never said I love you?!"

She cupped his face and kissed him placing her hands at the back of his neck and when they separated they were both gasping for air.

"I love you Zian Sandoval and if this is what will make you feel secure about me. I will say it over and over.