|28|

Micaela tossed and turn in her bed. She cannot sleep. Nakukonsensiya siya sa hindi natuloy na plano ni Zian. Aaminin niya it was so sweet of Zian to plan for it and these sweet little gestures make her heart melt.

No Micaela, he is your boss. He is just being nice. Nothing less...

Hindi rin makatulog si Zian. He was thinking if masyado na siyang nagiging bossy kay Micaela.

Dati-rati sa mga ganitong pagkakataon he used to fire his staff once na hindi niya magustuhan ang gawain nito or worse kapag hindi nasunod ang gusto niya.

With Micaela, he wanted to take care of her he wanted to shield her and protect her lalo na sa pagkakataon ngayong lumabas na ang issue nito sa amang si Senator Alano.

Micaela reached for the drawer beside her and got the necklace na ipinahiram sa kaniya ni Zian last premier night. She decided to return it at the same time mag-sorry na din.

She went to Zian's room and knocked lightly.

"Zian?"

"Come in." sagot nito. "Yes?"

"U-Uhm isosoli ko lang itong necklace..."

"Did I ask for it? Zian was pretending to do something in his laptop while sitting on the bed at nakasandal sa headboard.

"K-kasi..."

Nakatayo pa din si Micaela sa may pintuan.

"I-I am sorry for making you wait... I know it's my fault. I should have realized..."

Isinara ni Zian ang laptop.

"Will you sit here Micaela? by my side..."

"D-Dyan? Sa tabi mo?!"

"Yes."

Naupo si Micaela.

"Give me the necklace." inabot niya ito kay Zian.

He opened the box, took the necklace out and reached for Micaela's neck.

"This necklace is yours. This is my gift to you." Sabi nito habang isinusuot ang kuwintas sa leeg ni Micaela.

God how I wanted to kiss you now Micaela...

Can you just cover me on your embrace, Zian Sandoval?

Hinawakan ni Micaela ang kuwintas at humaarap kay Zian. "This is too much. I mean..."

"See it looks good on you. I want you to have it... Don't you ever take it off.

"S-salamat."

The necklace was a dainty white gold 2mm cable chain with a heart cut 1 carat diamond pendant.

"By the way forget about what happened earlier. I realized we can do it tomorrow since wala ka nang klase. I hope you don't have plans for tomorrow..."

Tumayo si Micaela.

"May schedule ka for a meeting with H&L Group tomorrow. Then we will proceed sa location shoot ng Daizen after... so dapat siguro matulog ka na."

"Oh, I forgot."

"Do you need me to call Mang Eddie to drive for us?"

"No need. I'll drive... Good night Micaela."

Lumabas si Micaela at isinara ang pinto.