|17|

"So how are you keeping up with Zian?" tanong nito kay Micaela habang magkasama sila sa mall. Ipinamimili siya nito ng mga damit at gamit as per Zian's request.

"Okay lang naman po. Minsan mabait, minsan masungit pero keri lang... keri pa."

"Good. Uhm...Micaela, you have to tell me the truth..."

"About what Ms. Marinel?"

"Senator Michael Alano. We cannot forever keep secrets...but don't worry if you tell me the truth, your secret is safe with me."

Hindi umimik si Micaela.

"Sinabi po ba ni Dean sa inyo?"

"We had dinner the other night and she told me that you despise your father. Word of advise Micaela. In this industry and sa industriya na papasukin mo what you need are connections and sometimes you have to forgive in order to move on.

"He left us. Pinabayaan niya kami."

"His secretary sent a letter asking for a meeting. He wants Zian to be one of his celebrity endorsers and if we are going to accept...lagi kayong magkikita because you are Zian's personal assistant. You cannot avoid that.

Tumunog ang telepono Micaela. Si Zian.

"Micaela, I am not going home tonight I will be with Charina. I'll see you tomorrow lunch."

"May exams ako tomorrow."

"Well then I'll see you after your class. I will just text Marinel. Be sure all schedules are on track. Bye."

"So he is not coming home tonight?"

"Bukas daw po. Ah, Ms. Marinel... pwede bang sa atin na lang munang dalawa yung tungkol sa tatay ko?"

"No worries my dear... ang importante you told me the truth. Consider me as your second mother... oh if you have problems with Zian don't hesitate to tell me."