Chapter 1

Another day had passed and he didn't get any work done. He just couldn't understand why Demons weren't cooperating with him. He has held countless meetings with the council, yet they haven't come to any conclusion.

At this point he wanted to fire every single person that he had set, but it was only the beginning of the year and he had just appointed new council members, but only on the recommendation on the previous members.

He even bought some of the important files to his bedroom to look through, but even him looking through all of them didn't make a difference.

They needed to work on their medical services, educational services as well as training services which was for everyone that lived in Hell, regardless of whether they were male or female or classified themselves as something else.

It didn't make a difference to him as long as they all followed the system, which was harder for them, especially when they are rebellious by nature, but the Devil had his ways. He didn't like to intentionally hurt anyone, even if he was the Devil, but some of his people just don't understand without any punishments.

He was harsh and arrogant, the cockiest person in Hell and he had every right to be. He wasn't worshipped, nor did he want to be worshipped, but no one understood him either.

He walked into his bedroom, flicking his fingers and lighting it up with fire. He walked over to his bathroom, he didn't have anything extravagant, he didn't need it. He filled his bathtub with hot water, adding a couple of drops of scented oil.

He undressed himself, looking at his reflection in the mirror. His thick dark drown hair was a curly mess, his eyes were dark, reflecting his soul, unemotional, but sharp. God definitely took his time carving him, he was perfection. His jawline was sharp, covered in dark stubble. His lips were luscious, juicy enough to drive any woman crazy, just to have a taste of him, but he didn't enjoy sleeping around, he wasn't as horrible as they portrayed him to be. He only slept with someone when he would be unable to control his urge, he couldn't help it.

He took off the remaining clothes, stepping into the bathtub, relaxing himself after the whole day. He didn't enjoy meeting anyone, unless they were close friends, which he didn't have much of. He took the loofah, squeezing some of his liquid soap over it and rubbed it over himself, cleaning himself lazily.

Other times he would have a maid, but they got too distracted, he didn't need that kind of distraction today. He was tired enough of having to constantly answer to people that were coming to meet him.

He stayed in the bathtub until the water began cooling down, he could heat it up himself, but he wasn't in the mood to stay in any longer. He was sexually frustrated, but didn't want to sleep with anyone here, he wanted something new and different, something that could satisfy his urges. He knew everyone in Hell, yet he couldn't find anyone that he felt attracted to. Hence why he waited until he had no choice, but to call one of his regular ladies who were more than happy to serve him.

Drying himself lazily, he walked into his bedroom, over to his cupboard, pulling out a pair of boxers. He sighed thinking about all the work he had to do in the morning and groaned with frustration, slamming the cupboard shut. He knew that he would have to do everything himself at the end of the day. He walked over to his bed laying down, pulling his arm over his eyes.

Just as he was about flick the lights of he growled at the knock on the door. How is he supposed to rest if everyone keeps knocking on his door? "What?!" He shouted angrily. He sat up at the edge of his bed annoyed and signaled the door to be opened.

The double door opened to reveal 2 of his guards and little lady standing between them. "You have a message from God." He raised his brows with shock. The little woman walked up to the Devil and passed him the scroll. He stared at her while he untied the scroll, taking a deep breath of her scent. His beast was ready to reveal himself right then.

He read the scroll confused, but surprised. He signalled the guards to shut the door, leaving the two of them inside.

"Do you know what this says?" He asked standing up to his full height. She was tiny, she just about reached his chest. Her long hair was covering the side of her face, no part of her body was visible, except her hands and face. She shook her head, answering his question.

"Should I tell you what it says?" He grinned.

She nodded hesitantly. "It says 'Accept her as a token of peace.'"

"Do you know what that means?" He asked bending down to her level. She did not answer him this time. "It means I can do whatever I please, with you." He smirked.

He could see her shaking with fright. "Take your dress off. I want to see what has been offered to me, before I accept and sign it. If I don't like it, you will be thrown in the dungeon with my demons, or I can kill you. That will be your choice." He stated.

"I can't." She whispered afraid. Her voice was like a sweet melody to his ears, so innocent yet it made him think what she would sound like moaning and screaming.

"Do it, or I will do it for you. I won't be nice about it." He warned. He was already so hard, just by hearing her voice, he wanted to see her naked.

"Please. I can't. I don't want to." She begged, he turned around and glared at her with his dark eyes, she gasped with fear at the intensity of his stare.

She reached behind herself, pulling the zipper down, letting the dress fall down her body, until it was just a puddle on the floor. The devil couldn't help but run his eyes over her tan body. She was gifted, she was truly a beauty. It didn't help his current hard on, it just made it worse.

"An angel, with a slutty body. Ironic." He chuckled. She winced at his words, covering her body with her arms, she isn't a slut.

"You're lucky I have don't have any time yet, or else you would have already been naked and begging me to ruin you."

She kept her eyes on the floor, she didn't even know what he looked like yet. She wanted to run and cry, she wanted to go home, back to her friends and family.

"You can go for now. I have other important things to do." She quickly bent down and pulled her dress back up her body, zipping it up.

"My guard will show you to your room. Don't expect much comfort here, little Angel, but I expect you to be here when I am free. Now run along." He chuckled, shooing her out of the room. She didn't wait another second and opened the door to find the guard already waiting for her.

He guided her down the corridor taking a sharp left turn to another dark hallway. The guard stepped in front of her and opened the door to her room.
As soon as she stepped in, he shut the door roughly, making her jump.

She looked around the dark room to see a small bed in the centre of the room with a cupboard on the other side. Next to the cupboard was another door, Angel walked over to it to find a bathroom and toilet. It was cramped, nothing like what her old room was like.

She walked over to the bed and laid down stiffly, feeling tears running down her face. 'Please take me back God.' She begged in her mind.

The little Angel cried for a while, wiping her tears, but there was no point, a new wave of tears would run down her face. Eventually she fell asleep exhausted from the confusion of why she was sent here and the fear of what he would do to her. She only hoped he wouldn't hurt her too much, she wouldn't be able to bare it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So this is the first chapter, please vote, comment and share if you like it. If you see any mistakes please feel free to point them out.

Will be updating as regularly as possible.