Chapter - 44 : Train Home

The train ride back was quite uneventful but was a really good time to bond with Hermione and Ava also spent some time with her dorm mates.

Draco Malfoy didn't cross her path at all, which made her a little sad but she didn't know why.

As she crossed the barrier to the muggle world, she saw Leah waiting for her. Before anything else, Ava pulled her into a bone-crushing hug.

"Welcome back, Avie bear!" Leah said softly.
"Hi Le!" she pecked her cheek gently.

The next two and a half weeks were one of the best she'd ever spent with Leah. She had taken as many leaves as possible and went only in case of emergencies.

They baked, sang carols, told each other about everything happening over the school year, watching some home movies, and SO MUCH MORE!

Ava had asked Dumbledore in their previous class whether she could tell Leah, and he honestly seemed surprised that she hadn't done this yet. So Ava decided that Leah should be told.

"Hey Leah, I want to tell you something," said Ava.
"Sure, go ahead!"

She narrated everything that had happened in her classes with Dumbledore. At first Leah was shock to know that Ava hadn't ever mentioned this. Then as she came to a conclusion that she had been asked not to speak about it till she was in complete control of herself and learns everything she can.

"Does Professor Dumbledore know that you're telling me this?" Leah said, looking rather worried.

—————
Hi! I know that I'm updating much earlier than usual, but since I'm going to be travelling today, I thought might as well upload before going!

How's your school and life going right now?

I just wanted to give you your daily dose of positivity by saying :
You are in control of yourself! No one, and I mean NO ONE, can hurt you if you don't let them! It's ok to feel sad, but it's more important to bounce back and continue doing things with more hard work and determination!

I'm proud of you. I'm proud that you're pushing through. YOU GOT THIS! <3

Always,
Ana