Prologue

He was done with the buttons of his suit as he ran down the hallway, entering the VIP lounge through a large door.

The side entrance to the wedding hall was right before his eyes, and he continued to dash towards it.

"Hyung! Quick!" Hoseok called out, standing by the entrance with Namjoon, clearly were waiting for him.

"Wait! I-"

Suddenly a girl appeared to his side and they bumped hard onto each other's shoulders.

The girl's phone flew across the floor as she held onto her shoulder, wincing.

He picked up the phone and immediately ran back to the girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Ah, it's okay. I'm totally fine," she hissed, still rubbing her body as she kept her head low.

Making herself suspicious to him.

Wait... a minute.

He peered at her first, then took off her black cap.

A familiar face right before his eyes.

A face that once colored his childhood days... with black.

"You..." he growled, taking a step closer to her and grabbed her arm. "What are you doing here?"

=====

"Yeah, I'm here. Oh, I see them. See you later," Im Junghye said to her phone as she entered the hotel lobby.

She followed behind a group of people in their formal dresses as they walked to the hallway that led them to the wedding hall.

She looked down at her clothing, shaking her head.

White shirt, leather jacket, jeans, and cap. Oh, great. What a 'proper' look.

"Hi, I'm here for the wedding," she spoke to the representative that was standing by the hallway.

"Oh, this way, please," the representative smiled, showing her the way.

"Thank you," Junghye bowed and continued to walk. The same group that she had followed behind was going straight to the hall, but not her.

She looked around and quietly made her way to the left of the main hall.

"Three, four... Ah, is that it?" she pointed to a large, heavy door after walking past few doors. She slowly turned the knob and peeked her head in.

It was a VIP lounge, a large sofa beside a large window, and there was an open door, clearly the other entrance to the hall, probably the side entrance.

She could see the inside, and it was already full of other guests, and by the entrance, two guys were standing, somehow looking nervous.

The tall one kept on glancing on his watch, and the other one kept on looking around and meeting eyes with her.

She bowed to them before stepping aside and leaned against one of the majestic-looking pillars in the lounge, facing the entrance. She pulled out her phone, as her eyes stuck on the entrance, waiting for a familiar face to appear.

She went through her messages and confirmed to herself that she had come to the right place as told.

"But... she's not here. Maybe there's another VIP lounge?" she sighed. She then stretched herself and gripped onto her sling bag tight, when suddenly she heard one of the guys called out.

"Hyung! Quick!"

***************************************

Hi everyone! Good to see you guys again! If you guys are from my 'Her' and its spinoff, then welcome back~!

I dropped this Prologue as the teaser for you all, and hoping to reach those who really anticipated my new fanfic on Jin~! You guys can now add this to your reading list/private library so you guys get the updates ^^

And also, it's reaching the end of the year, and since I got promoted to a higher position (yay to me everyone), I got a lot of works and I'm quite busy. So...

~The First chapter will be uploaded maybe around the end of November - mid-December 2020~

I'm planning to write up to 5 chapters first before uploading the first one, just to prepare everything in advance. *Currently stuck at Chapter 2 because damn my real-life work keep eating my energy at night ^^"

Anyways... see you guys again soon~! Hopefully by the end of November <3

Borahae, Nana Mirai.