🌌Chapter 1 : Turn Around

At three o'clock in the morning, it snowed heavily in Beijing. After finishing the program recording, Fang Juexia got in the manager's car and returned to the dormitory. He looked out the window in a daze, the concrete forest behind the snow was extremely silent, and he felt like a stiff body finally covered with a quilt waiting to rest.

The catalogue has been on for too long, and Fang Juexia is exhausted from indoor confrontation games. He is not good at communication, but he has to compromise on exposure.

"Juexia, are you tired? How long did it take to record this time, it's really..." Agent Cheng Qiang glanced at the rearview mirror. In the lens, he was covered by a large and fluffy black down jacket, and his pale face was about to sink. Not in the dark. It seemed to be just a beautiful phantom, enclosed in a mirror.

Fang Juexia turned his face halfway, and the light red birthmark outside the corner of his left eye came out of his forehead. He vaguely saw a faded maple leaf buried in the snow outside the window. The late autumn that fled in haste left it here, leaving a touch of red in the ice and snow.

Or maybe he was wrong.

"Eight hours and forty-two minutes." He said exactly, in a very soft voice, and then answered the first question, "It's okay, not tired."

"Sleep a little longer before the next recording, don't go to the practice room." Cheng Qiang turned the front of the conversation while turning the steering wheel, "but you almost didn't speak behind, that's not good. The TV station originally didn't give you many shots. If you don’t say anything, it will be cut off. You are a person who can circle a lot of fans with your face. As long as you have a camera, you will win."

Fang Juexia knew that Cheng Qiang was thinking about him, so she laughed out a gentle, "Okay, definitely next time."

Hearing these words, Cheng Qiang couldn't say anything. Fang Juexia is a member of the six-member boy group kaleido, and it can be regarded as the treasure that their company missed back then. After all, he was once a trainee in the top domestic entertainment company astar. Before he debuted, there was a fan support club. Rumors will be based on the company’s new The c-bit of the boy group debuted. Unexpectedly, Fang Juexia actually left the original company on the eve of the group and came to Star Atlas. After two years of practice, he made his debut from Kaleido as the main dancer and deputy vocalist of the facade. He is the soul of the group.

At the beginning of his debut, there was also a lot of splash. After all, Fang Juexia's enthusiasm for the strongest trainee at the beginning has not faded, and there have been loyal fans who have been waiting for him. Cheng Qiang was also full of enthusiasm and anticipation when he first took over this group. After all, these children want good looks and strength. He didn't expect what happened later.

The feeling of premature death is not good.

He suddenly remembered something, "Ah, yes, I was going to shoot the inside pages of the magazine tomorrow..." When he thought of it, Cheng Qiang still felt unhappy, but he didn't want to affect Fang Juexia's mood, so he informed him in a fairly relaxed tone. "No need to go, they have other arrangements over there."

Fang Juexia actually knew this afternoon. During the break, he heard the assistant Xiaowen call, cursing "cut Hu", "The five major journals are great, the traffic is great," he seemed very angry. After I asked, I found out that it turned out that the inside page shooting and interview that had been finalized earlier was cut off by an actor who had recently become popular due to a hot online drama. Losing the job opportunity should have been a frustrating thing, but Fang Juexia was relieved.

"It's okay. I still have a chance in the future. That magazine now owes us favors." Cheng Qiang was relieved. "It's good now. You can sleep and eat well if you don't have a job tomorrow morning. You have lost weight recently. I went back and told Ling Yi that if he ordered takeout in the middle of the night, I would force him to lose weight. He didn't have any consciousness of being an idol. His cheeks were all fleshy, so he wanted to transform into a comedian..."