🌌Chapter 82 : Two Ordinary Points

At the end, the marketing director asked again if he needed to cut off some of the excitement, Fang Juexia shook his head.

"Since I have chosen this link, I am ready to cause controversy."

Fang Juexia didn't want to hide anymore. When the bad voice didn't exist, it was indeed an effective emotional management method, but he was willing to face it when it was in front of him.

He has to admit that Pei Tingsong's indomitable progress has really affected him. In the past, in order to defend himself, he didn't want to drag others into the water for the future, so he didn't say anything. But the purpose of keeping one's heart is the same as defending oneself. No matter how many times he is poked, he must refute the rumors. False is false, even if no one believes it, even if the cost of dispelling the rumors is high, it must be said.

Not avoiding is also a form of resistance.

That night, before going to bed, he received news from Pei Tingsong.

[Hengzhenshi: I am honored to be able to collect this precious sample of you. ]

Fang Juexia smiled, thinking that he was always low-profile, he didn't know where Pei Tingsong said precious, so he replied.

[Moonlight: I am just the part of the peak in the normal distribution, the most ordinary and common sample. ]

Pei Tingsong did not agree.

This world is very crazy. Everywhere there are ragers who take pleasure in attacks and puppets who follow suit. Anger and violence turn into black water, an irresistible torrent, everyone drifting, everyone is drowning. A mature and sensible rebel like Fang Juexia is scarce as a real heresy. He leaned on a crutches in the opposite direction of the torrent, trembling with firmness at every step.

Pei Tingsong knew that he would not accept his own evaluation easily. No matter how much he praised, Fang Juexia, who was born in denial, never believed in praise, only believed in himself, and was too sober.

So he changed his strategy and did not try to persuade.

[Hengzhen Style: Then I will also make a most ordinary sample, next to you, we are the two parallel points of the curve peak. ]

It is very small, but we can face the truth and hypocrisy of this world together.

[Moonlight: Okay. ]

Celebrities are very busy, especially those of small companies. In order to maintain exposure, they need to sacrifice rest time. So this time off is very rare for them. Although there will still be work of recording fixed variety shows, it is not too stressful.

Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong made an appointment to write songs for the new mini album in the practice room, passing by the snack bar downstairs, so they bought a lot of everyone's favorite packages to take, and asked Pei Tingsong to take him to the practice room for He Ziyan and the others. He split some more and prepared to give it to Xiaowen, and he has been really working hard recently.

When he got out of the elevator and came to the staff department on the fifth floor, there were not many people working overtime at night, and Xiaowen's desk light was still on. Fang Juexia secretly breathed a sigh of relief, fearing that he had not caught up, he had already gone to a meeting.

But when he approached, he realized that it was not Xiaowen, but a young girl who looked like a young girl.

Fang Juexia had a good memory, and quickly recalled the newcomer Xiaowen had complained to him.

His gaze swept across the desktop, but his attention was on a silver USB flash drive on the main unit.

"Are you a new assistant?" Fang Juexia was calm and calm. The newcomer who was called was in a hurry. She bounced from Xiaowen's seat and got all the papers. She immediately squatted down, tidying up and tidying up. Keep saying sorry.