🌌 Chapter 53 : New Special Preparation

Pei Tingsong understood Fang Juexia's words almost instantly.

The vast majority of people in this world look for true love in the vast sea of ​​people every day, and are so paralyzed by the good stories that they mistakenly believe that they can love someone for a lifetime. Everyone thinks that what they get is honey that will not be diluted for a lifetime. In fact, most of them are inferior cans that expire quickly. The poisonous industrial chemicals are fed by mouthfuls. After the sweet hallucinations dissipate, only painful sequelae remain, ranging from several months to several years, or even a lifetime.

No one can deny the existence of rational numbers, but compared to continuous dense irrational numbers, those discrete points are rarer than meteors.

He suddenly became curious, so he spoke without hesitation.

"Suppose, I'm just making a hypothesis," Pei Tingsong asked, looking into Fang Juexia's eyes, "If you really fall in love with someone one day, what will happen to you?"

Fang Juexia looked at each other in silence, his eyes swaying uncontrollably. He was questioned. This question seems to have been separated from his life plan since he was sensible. He never thought about the possibility of whom he fell in love with, let alone make assumptions in advance in his mind.

"I don't know." He finally said the truth. "This assumption is meaningless. People are a collection of complex physiological mechanisms. You can hardly control even a single nerve of your own, let alone..."

Moreover, it is to control the emotion of loving someone.

He didn't finish the rest of the words, don't know why, facing Pei Tingsong, he couldn't say it, he could only swallow it back, shrugged, and threw the question back, "What about you?"

"Me?" Pei Tingsong thought for a while, "Although I haven't seen any true love, I don't want to pursue anything. But if it does appear..."

"I won't hide." He raised his eyebrows. "Even if I choose an irrational number, it doesn't matter. I will treat him as a rational number. It's a bit idealistic, but I think some things can be done for me. Transferred by will."

Fang Juexia admired his courage. If he said this from other populations, there was a sense of moth fighting the fire, but Pei Tingsong said it seemed different.

"The same is true of your mother, waiting with her own will. At least in her heart, she is still holding a rational number. Her love is not dead yet."

He said this, Fang Juexia admitted. Deep in the mother's heart, that person will always come back. But Fang Juexia didn't believe it, "But you can see from her that failed love is the overwhelming majority. You haven't even seen a successful sample with your own eyes. Don't you fear that you will step into failure?"

Facing Fang Juexia's questioning, Pei Tingsong seemed very relaxed, "I am not afraid of failure, let alone low probability and scarcity. On the contrary, I like it very much."

He said word by word, boldly and bluntly, "I want the scarce things."

Fang Juexia was speechless. They are the crystallization of failed families, but one indulges only for freedom, the other precisely avoids mistakes, holds diametrically opposite concepts, and is also an extreme attitude towards love. But even so, Fang Juexia had to admit that he was persuaded by Pei Tingsong.

Pei Tingsong's cell phone suddenly rang, interrupting the game of love. After he connected, he simply replied a few words and then hung up.

"The boss asked us to go to the company and finish the title song together." He stood up and stretched. Fang Juexia also stood up, put the pot of cactus in a safe corner, took the watering can and sprayed some water, observed it, and sprayed it again. Then he discovered something unexpectedly, his tone was a little surprise, and he said to himself, "Is it about to bloom?"