🌌Chapter 61 : The Battle Againts The Trend

"Okay! The recording of Kaleido's "Broken Array" is over! It's hard work."

Hearing the voice of the director, the six people relaxed and stood in a row and bowed deeply to the audience. bow. The audience called their names, and the sound was like a wave pushing them.

Fang Juexia stood at the center, and when he was usually calm and self-sufficient, his nose turned a little sore when he bent over. The cold reception they have received since their debut, the sadness of wanting to perform but not having the stage, these are clearly accustomed to the state, but they turned up when they re-entered the song stage after a year.

Although for so many days he has gained a lot of enthusiasm that he has never had before, and has gained new fans who like them, but for Fang Juexia, being able to get everyone's applause on the stage is what he really loves.

When leaving the venue, everyone was bowing to different staff along the way, saying that it was hard work. Even Pei Tingsong, who didn't bother to do this before, followed it.

He held Fang Juexia's waist and walked him through the dark area until he came to a brightly lit passage.

"It's off work! It's off work!" Ling Yi was dying happily, "We finally got off work!"

Lu Yuan followed him, and the two of them went from walking to zombie jumping for no reason. "Suddenly wanted to eat sea intestine dumplings, I starved to death. "

"We'll be right point of take-away! "

"Yeah! "

To see his teammates so lovely, Fang Jue summer mood calm down a little more.

After returning to the lounge, Fang Juexia suddenly felt that the coat she was wearing was taken away as soon as he closed the door. He grabbed his waist with one hand and turned around, Pei Tingsong on one side.

"What's the matter?"

"Are you okay?" Pei Tingsong checked carefully, "I just saw the wheat box falling off the side of the stage, so I pull your waist."

Fang Juexia's eyes widened by himself. Speaking at a rare speed, he was a little nervous, "Did you see it? Is it obvious? What should I do?

Maybe everyone has seen it. This belt is not easy to fix the wheat box, so it was thrown out after a big movement."

He sighed, "Practicing After so long, I still made a mistake."

As soon as he finished speaking, Pei Tingsong grabbed his face with both hands and squeezed his face out of shape, "What are you talking about? I asked if there was anything wrong with your waist. You told me you made a mistake. "

Fang Jue Xia stunned for a moment, then broke away and from his hands, rubbed his face," I'm back all right, that wheat is not heavy boxes. "

He did not look directly listen to Pei Tingsong, only whispered make up

"Don't worry."

Jiang Miao heard what Fang Juexia had just said, and walked over to squeeze his shoulders, "Juexia, you are not a mistake at all. It is a rescue. I was just playing the piano behind you. I was shocked. But the section where you dumped the wheat box is really handsome. And the reaction under the stands should not be noticed by many people."

After saying that, he deliberately glanced at Pei Tingsong, "That is, Xiao Pei, it is estimated that the eyes are not blinking. "

Before, Pei Tingsong must be anxious to retort, but now he has no face and no skin to admit directly, "That is, how can I wink your eyes during this stage of your performance."