🌌Chapter 57 : The Rock Has Fallen

There was an uproar in the meeting room.

Fang Juexia frowned, took out his mobile phone and went to Weibo, and searched for [kaleido new special] related entries. Indeed, all of them were discussing the leak in real time. He just felt his scalp numb and couldn't believe it.

Chen Zhengyun frowned, "When did you discover it? On which platform, did you contact the platform?"

The staff put the laptop in front of Chen Zhengyun, "We just checked and we can't trace the source, but what we can know for sure is that a big marketing account released the song at 9:47 in the morning, using the form of video. We found the company of this marketing account and spent money to do public relations. Now he has deleted it, but his video has been downloaded by many people and is now spreading. And the other party claimed that he was not the first person, and he also reprinted it. "

He Ziyan also found the video, "Station b already exists, and the popularity is still very high, maybe it will be on the homepage."

Fang Juexia clicked and listened. This is the early second version of the demo. The lyrics are still in English, the previous composer's version.

Cheng Qiang felt very strange, "We have been strictly confidential from beginning to end, and the several composers we cooperated with are also very professional in the industry. How can we leak the music?"

Fang Juexia said, "What leaked was the previous demo, not the studio version. Fortunately, the recording engineer, composer, and the recording management department can also be excluded. The scope can be narrowed to the staff who handled the early selection and demo modification."

Jiang Miao also nodded, "Yes, think about it calmly. Yesterday we just finished the recording of the last song. If the person who vented the song has enough rights, he should be able to vent the full version of our title song directly, which will have a greater impact on us."

Ling Yi was a little worried, "What should we do now? Although this demo is not a song, the early release completely disrupted the plan, and the number of people who bought the album and listened to the official full song will be reduced."

Chen Zhengyun thought for a while and said to Cheng Qiang, "Call the various platforms and contact them to remove the infringing demos as soon as possible. Now I plan to have two announcements and a lawyer's letter. The copy was sent out on the Weibo of the Star Chart Company, emphasizing the illegal nature of the leak. Inform the big fan clubs and stations, and call on fans to report against the leak and not to be a secondary spreader."

This is the fastest response they can do. But now the Internet is changing rapidly, and the spread of information is unimaginable. Not to mention the leak this time. Obviously, it was well prepared. More than a dozen marketing accounts released demos at the same time, all with kaleido's entries still on the hot search. One and one were deleted. The major platforms are endless. .

Chen Zhengyun squeezed his eyes, lowered his head and said in a deep voice, "It's because you are going to be on fire, deliberately in the early stage of the return to explosion-proof, hitting everyone's sound source performance."

Pei Tingsong turned his pen in his hand, and looked particularly suspenseful in a crowd of sadness, "Just let it out. They do it deliberately, and they can't avoid it. Maybe it's going to be a hot search in a while. Can't kill all cockroaches."

Cheng Qiang motioned for him to shut up, "Xiao Pei, don't talk coldly at this moment..."

"What he meant is that we are better off against the guest." Fang Juexia looked at Chen Zhengyun, "Xiao Pei is right. Since the other party's hands are reaching our company to steal music, then they are determined to let this demo spread. They will definitely buy Hot Search to create momentum. We might as well take this Dongfeng and add fire to it to let more people know that we are going to sing."