🌌Chapter 24 : Loose Shell

For a moment, Fang Juexia felt that they were similar for the first time.

This is strange, because both from the outside and the inner logic, they are two arrows running in opposite directions, but they also resonate in a subtle way.

Facing Pei Tingsong's rhetorical question, Fang Juexia nodded. In fact, he knew he could stop explaining, but he still wanted to say.

"Yes. It may be that everyone has different definitions of social relationships. Perhaps in the eyes of many people, a harmonious social relationship means complete harmony in communication and getting along without any disputes or friction. In fact, this kind of social relationship has a high probability. The above is the illusion of harmony created by both parties. People must be different, no matter how similar they are or how close they are to each other, there will always be conflicting views."

Pei Tingsong was a little surprised. Originally, he only used words to resolve the inconsistent speech, but he did not expect Fang Juexia to unfold the logic in an orderly manner so quickly. He couldn't help thinking, maybe Fang Juexia was not the social badness that everyone imagined.

He just made precise choices and management of his social relations.

Fang Juexia continued, "Able to stick to our own point of view, and confidently and boldly collide with another person's ideas, we each express our views and defend the truth we believe, but at the end we will not be separated by intense debate, but will understand each other better. This is what I think is benign social interaction."

"Simply speaking, it's like a question. You have your solution and I have my solution, but we are all pursuing the goal of leading to the correct answer. The math teacher will also encourage everyone to try more solutions during class. The world needs All kinds of voices require all kinds of people. I will not obey your solution because I am afraid of destroying friendship. I want to show my method and discuss it with you. Having this confidence shows the deep feelings, not ?"

After speaking, Fang Juexia laughed, "So this kind of getting along does not mean that we are not in harmony. We are just sticking to ourselves and respecting each other's self-expression."

As soon as the voice fell, Pei Tingsong applauded unexpectedly. Fang Juexia turned his face to look at him, only to see that Pei Tingsong's right hand holding the doll gave him a thumbs up.

Fang Jue Xia turned his head quickly, his mouth raised.

The editor-in-chief listened after the interview and couldn't help nodding. The thinking of these two young boys has exceeded his concept of idols, but after listening to what they said, he couldn't help thinking, why must he think that idols can't say such things?

As Fang Juexia said, the world needs different solutions, and the problem of idols also needs different solutions.

These young people who shine on the stage are not only one style.

The host nodded repeatedly. If it weren't for professional ethics, she would definitely sigh, but she still held back, "That's a good point. I also learned a lot from today's interview, which is the meaning of my work."

"Thank you." After answering that question, Fang Juexia took a sip of water from the cup on the table. When he put the cup back, he found that Pei Tingsong's cup was placed crookedly, so he silently placed the two cups on the same horizontal line. He seemed to have once again become that cold-looking little idol.

Seeing his series of actions, Pei Tingsong found it funny, rubbing the head of the little dinosaur in his hand, the more he thought about it, the more funny he became, so he lowered his head and laughed.