🌌Chapter 76 : Boiling Moonlight

Fang Juexia stared at the line of words on the screen, and the lone bedside lamp glowed yellow, covering his blank brain.

He wanted to reply, but his fingers were stiff, and nothing seemed right to reply. It was so stunned for a long time, and there was a knock on the door.

Come uninvited, just like the moon.

Fang Juexia didn't think much, put down the phone and walked to the entrance of the room barefoot. He didn't even have time to turn on the lights of the entrance, and touched the wall all the way to the entrance.

"Who?"

Across the door panel, he heard Pei Tingsong's voice, with a hint of boyish pleasure in the deep, "I, who else can there be."

Fang Juexia's eyes were dark, and he touched the doorknob with his hand, but he suddenly hesitated again, his bare toes clinging to the floor subconsciously.

"It's so late, don't you still sleep?"

Suddenly he heard a thump, which was the sound of Pei Tingsong pressing his forehead against the door panel.

"I miss you." He whispered very quietly, almost a voice coming in through a crack in the door.

Fang Juexia was reluctant to refuse him, so he opened the door.

In the darkness, his waist was wrapped by an arm. The door was closed, and he was staggered away, and he leaned against the entrance wall with a cold wall behind and a warm chest in front of him.

"Don't you miss me?" Pei Tingsong lowered his head and pressed his earlobe.

There seemed to be particles in his dumb voice, scratching Fang Juexia's heart. Itchy. Fang Juexia tilted his head and hummed softly.

Of course he thought.

Fang Juexia was a little embarrassed to think that he was still making fantasies about Pei Tingsong's clothes. He stretched out his hand and pushed him away, touched the wall and walked to a light place, unnaturally picked up the coat on the bed and put it on the sofa. He also sat on the sofa under the window with one leg bent and his arms wrapped around his knees.

"Don't you want to see the moon? Look."

Pei Tingsong smiled and walked in, looking at Fang Juexia. He was wearing a set of pure white pajamas with short sleeves and short-sleeved shorts. His two long white legs were exposed, and his whole body was covered with the moonlight outside the window, like a flower blooming in the snow at night. Clean and beautiful.

He walked up to Fang Juexia and sat cross-legged on the carpet. Holding Fang Juexia's ankles and his white feet, "Isn't it cold? Walk barefoot on the ground, are you a kid?"

Fang Juexia was not happy when he was said to be a child by a real child. He tried to pull out his grasped leg, but Pei Tingsong tried a little bit of strength and failed to make him succeed. So Fang Juexia could only raise the other leg, put his heel on Pei Tingsong's shoulder, and pushed him out.

He didn't wear a sling around his neck, and his injured hand was also put down, so that Fang Juexia dared to use force.

"Your temper is really getting bigger and bigger." Although that was the case, he spoke very softly. After speaking, he turned his head and kissed the foot on his shoulder. Under the moonlight, kiss from the ankle to the calf, cherish the most.

Fang Juexia was a little flustered and wanted to retract his leg, but Pei Tingsong pulled his wrist and tugged, fell into his arms, and was hugged by his back.

"Pei Tingsong, what are you doing." He was still trying to struggle, but Pei Tingsong pulled his two separated legs around his waist, grabbed his arm, and went around his neck.