🌌Chapter 3 : Like Cherry Blossoms Blowing The Snow

There is no need to draft a bluff. Fang Juexia was envious.

"You! Who are you?"

"Can't hear it?" The ending sound became more and more casual in the interrogative sentence. Fang Juexia felt the hand swaying lightly, tapping his shoulder with his fingertips, "I'm listening."

The other party's voice suddenly stopped, Pei..."

"Yes, it was Pei Tingsong who killed your garbage last time. I heard that you wanted to find someone to block me last time? Did you succeed?" Pei Tingsong pushed his hand to the table behind him and sat on the table. , "It seems that you didn't dare to cut me in the final broadcast."

Fang Juexia knew where his confidence was, but he didn't expect this guy to be willing to use his confidence on him.

The other party was in his throat for a while, knowing that he couldn't afford to offend this kid, so he didn't deal with him, "You call Fang Juexia, I have business affairs to talk to him."

"Your business is the unspoken rule of young male artists? Your welfare is good."

He actually knew, Fang Juexia frowned.

Pei Tingsong is a straightforward character, and he knows this clearly after two years of working together. But even so, he was pricked by the three words of the unspoken rules, so he tried to escape from the gracious man, and opened an excessively intimate distance.

But Pei Tingsong caught his fleeing wrist at the moment his shoulder left his control. He still maintained the posture of half bowed his head to make a call, only slightly raised his eyes, his sharp eyes met Juexia's gaze, and then he continued his conversation just now, "I want to do news, and the ready-made materials are waiting for me to explode. Right."

Fang Juexia didn't know who this sentence [Yes] was for, he only felt that his wrist was pierced with thorns.

"What the hell does it have to do with you?"

He was also curious, because it really had nothing to do with Pei Tingsong.

"Of course."

The wrist was held tighter.

Pei Tingsong's long legs stretched out, "Did you not read the hot search? The company asked us to form a CP, so before the end of the business..." He faced Fang Juexia, smiling like a wicked child, "Everything about him I am bound."

"His reputation is related to my reputation. His private life affects my private life in the eyes of the public. Once it becomes a community of interests, these things will be equated in the eyes of others."

His tone was full of joking, "Do you think I am someone who will be supported by you?"

The voice on the other end of the phone was agitated and angered at the beginning, and finally stopped completely. In this circle, some people are famous, some have money, and some have methods, but in any case, they all have one thing in common, that is, they accept and roughly abide by the rules of the game in this circle. But Pei Tingsong is a freak who likes fouls, but behind him there is a strong backing to support him. This makes him not only muddy, but also not easy to mess with.

Hearing there was no sound on the other end, Pei Tingsong curled his lips, "Goodbye then, Deputy Director Yang."

After speaking, his tone quickly cooled down.

"Be honest and dream less."

Pei Tingsong raised his hand to his ear and hung up the phone and took off the headset. He raised his chin and stared at Fang Juexia without saying a word. Although he didn't speak, the hint of raising his eyebrows was too obvious, just waiting for him to speak first.