🌌Chapter 43 : Reconciliation Dinner

At the end of the program recording, the production team specially arranged for the dinner highlights. After recording for several hours, everyone was already hungry. After work, I wanted to make an appointment at a private restaurant together. It happened that the program group had arranged for it, so I started eating together happily.

"Eat hot pot!" Shang Sirui shook his body happily as soon as he sat down, "Brother Cameraman is so miserable, have you eaten it? Oh, eat it, then I don't feel sorry for you anymore."

Xia Xiqing sat down on his right hand side, "Distressed, distressed, love yourself, silly."

Zhou Ziheng sat down next to Xia Xiqing, and squeezed his shoulders for a while, quite dogmatically. Pei Tingsong sat to the left of Shang Sirui, and Fang Juexia also took a seat. Zhai Ying, who came in last, walked to the side of Zhou Ziheng. Everyone arrived and started ordering.

"Xiao Pei grew up abroad, isn't he too good at spicy food?" Xia Xiqing asked.

Pei Tingsong was pouring water, "I'm okay, I can eat it." He suddenly thought of something, "but Fang Juexia can't eat it. If you can, order half the red oil and half the tomato soup."

Fang Juexia was still placing the tableware in front of her, but was suddenly cueed, raised his head, and looked at Pei Tingsong.

Pei Tingsong felt very funny, and smiled at the corner of his mouth, "Do you want spicy food? Pretty boy."

Fang Juexia immediately shook his head and said to everyone, "I can't eat any chili. I used to think I could eat spicy food, but when Lingyi took me back to Sichuan food, I realized that Guangdong's spicy and Sichuan's spicy are not at the same level. "

The others laughed unceremoniously.

"Okay, then half tomato and half red oil."

"Some wine, everyone was so nervous just now, relax with a drink."

Pei Tingsong immediately spoke, "Fang Juexia can't drink."

Xia Xiqing laughed, "How do you know everything?"

"It's okay, I can drink it." Fang Juexia looked over, "Brother Xi Qing order."

"You still haven't counted whether you can drink it." Pei Tingsong sighed, "Anyway, you are not allowed to drink for a while, otherwise you won't be able to go back."

"Then give Juxia some juice."

Six people rushed to order the dishes and chatted while waiting for the dishes to be served. Xia Xiqing took the chopsticks and knocked on the edge of the table, "Really, the crew of "Escape from the Sky" is the crew that I have seen the most. It is too difficult for me!"

Zhou Ziheng nodded twice.

Zhai Ying took the words rare, "I knew it would be difficult when I was on this show, and I felt that I was fully prepared for it, but I didn't expect it to be so difficult."

"It's mainly the script." Pei Tingsong said, "When I recovered the script while collecting clues, I really kept sighing in my heart."

Fang Juexia also agreed. He deviated from the track several times and turned into another story. Fortunately, he was pulled back by clues.

"Speaking of this script." Shang Sirui sighed heavily, "Chen Chen, Brother Chen, Xu Bian, let us go. If this continues, my brain can only be used for hot pot."

Everyone laughed.

"I want to vent my anger while he is not here." Shang Sirui held his drink bottle, "I really want to put our lovely Xu Bian in a secret room, oh no, and provide him with various puzzles. Family, the two of them opened and closed two secret rooms, and then I watched on the monitor, I watched..."