🌌Chaper 39 : Which Is True And False

Fang Jue Xia was startled for a second.

Obviously, he was still brainstorming for the last moment, calculating the hole cards of the two men in front of him and his own winning percentage, but as soon as he heard Pei Tingsong's words, his high-speed brain broke down.

He always fails because of Pei Tingsong.

"Papa--pop--" The sound of applause interrupted Fang Juexia's thoughts.

I saw Xia Xiqing, who was standing aside, put down his hand and exclaimed, "Do you guys all play like this?"

Pei Tingsong said frankly, "That's not as good as you can play."

His words made Fang Juexia's thinking system work again. That's right, Pei Tingsong is just playing a game. His speech is always full of confusing, in fact, it is no different from Xia Xiqing.

No, he may also have business elements.

It seems to be sincere, but in fact half a word is not credible.

"My knight..." Fang Juexia turned aside, lowered his head and picked up the appointment form on the table that he deliberately dropped, and the corners of his mouth raised, "You are right, as if I am the killer who needs the protection of the black knight."

Yanbi, he raised his head and used his most basic and best expression management as an idol to cover up his short-term panic. He looked at Pei Tingsong with doubts and judgments. "Like Xi Qing, I don't believe it. Your identity as a knight. I dare not believe what he said."

"Obviously, now let you say that logic can't say anything, and there is no behavior or statement that can verify your logic. Unless you report your own camp, everything else will be untenable."

Obviously, Xia Xiqing did not choose to directly report his camp.

After listening to what he said, Pei Tingsong did not continue to childish rebuttals or fights. Instead, he was calm at Fang Juexia's sudden interrogation, "It's okay if you don't believe me. Anyway, at this time no one's words are true or false. ."

Fang Juexia's face still maintained a faint smile, her tone was calm, "You took the initiative first."

Whether it's Xia Xiqing or Pei Tingsong, the two fake knights jumping each other seem to be fighting with each other. In fact, they are more flanking beside the other, Jue Xia.

After that, he looked down at the appointment form, and the second line was written with the name of Zao Zao, "There are only two secret rooms, and two knights appeared. Whether there is really a killer mixing the water, no one can tell. . It seems that you all want to get my vote, but I dare not act rashly."

Fang Juexia's position is clear. Xia Xiqing laughed instead, as if it would have been a considerable gain to disrupt the covenant between them, "What you said makes sense." He put his hands in his pockets and looked relaxed, "First understand the plot, or escape first. Go, we're just three of us fighting like this, it's not necessary. There should be some time before the first round of voting, and then we will talk slowly."

Pei Tingsong's eyes narrowed slightly, "Brother Xi Qing, you should have found clues to the plot in that secret room just now."

At this point, each other knows that no one is a fuel-efficient lamp, and it is suspicion that it is hidden. Xia Xiqing graciously pulled out a pamphlet that he stuffed in the pocket of his school uniform trousers. "Actually, I wanted to show it to you before." He gave Pei Tingsong a look. "It's just that he puts his attention on saving you. I forgot about the puzzle."

He handed out the booklet in his hand, "This is a medical record. The name on it is the same as the name on the badge on my chest. It sounds like a nickname or a pseudonym."