🌌Chapter 16 : Turn The Tide

He is now c and the opening member.

He has no choice.

With the stage lights on, Fang Juexia raised his head in the drum, and opened the stage with the most perfect expression and state casually. He convinced himself not to panic, as long as the clock in his heart is accurate enough, there is nothing to worry about. This is a song that has been practiced countless times, for him already has a natural accompaniment.

"Never for the law of survival of the fittest, the trapped rule is for me to prove and break the door."

After singing his part, Ling Yi and Jiang Miao quickly caught up and continued singing. Their rhythm is right, Fang Juexia didn't know if he and Lu Yuan's ears were the only ones having problems.

[Adventure game life reward and cost conservation]

The murmur in the ears became louder, Fang Juexia was performing dance moves, glanced back at the stage, pointed to his ears, and tried to ask them for help.

[How cold the reality is, how sincere to the dream]

After Jiang Miao sang this sentence, he subconsciously looked at He Ziyan, only to slightly click his chin. This detail was quickly noticed by Fang Juexia, and he quickly saw the situation.

The worst may be that they have problems with their ears.

If it is recording and broadcasting, they can completely interrupt the performance and re-record after the ear return is repaired. But now it is a live broadcast for the whole country, and interrupting now is an opportunity to self-destruct.

Accustomed to the harshness of the Internet, Fang Juexia knew best. If it ends now, this live broadcast will be recorded and edited and circulated on various social networks. Regardless of whether it is due to the return of the ears, they will be nailed to the shame of poor business ability, whether they are currently rising in popularity. There are not many audiences who really understand the meaning of ear return to the stage.

So the members tacitly chose to continue the show.

Connecting the verse and the chorus is a section of Pei Tingsong's English chant that is processed into a loudspeaker tone.

[ladies and gentlemen,

we flight kaleido.

next station is

future]

Misfortune never comes singly.

This chanting suddenly became intermittent, mixed with disturbing noises. But this is the electronic sound that comes with the accompaniment. Is there even a problem with the sound?

Fang Juexia was suspicious, but still calmly continued the dance moves. Every movement was clean and neat. Although he couldn't hear the accompaniment, he still stepped on the spot and walked to the front. It was the chorus immediately after Ling Yi sang it. part.

The failure of the sound system became more and more obvious, and the music burst out intermittently, like a broken tape, the audience had already started an uproar. Although Ling Yi insisted on singing, he was obviously a little panicked. His breath was hesitant, Fang Juexia could hear it.

[Unwilling to be reduced to a mediocre heart and pulse has always been refuted]

Suddenly the director's anxious curses came back in his ears, but there was no accompaniment.

"Quickly cut the panorama! What is the audio department doing! Replace the audio if it doesn't work!"

"Stop it!"