🌌Chapter 60 : The Scene Of Playing Song

Fang Jue Xia was in a daze thinking about the feeling of going to the adoption center when he was a child. At that time, he wanted to take a beautiful and cute small dog, so he went straight to the Pomeranian Chihuahua.

Unexpectedly, there was a little husky next to him, with blue eyes looking at him eagerly, clutching the cage and sticking his tongue out. As soon as Fang Juexia approached, it thumped happily, wishing it could bite the cage and rush into his arms.

At that time, Fang Juexia suddenly felt softened. He gave up the original plan that he had planned for a long time and took this little guy away, and because his black eyebrows were as small as beads, he named him the little abacus.

If the small abacus became a good and talkative at first, it should be said when jumping, take me away, take me away.

The door of the lounge was suddenly knocked twice.
"Kaleido!" A staff member with a headset opened the door and leaned in half of his body. "Stand by, there are three more of you."
"Okay!" Cheng Qiang replied, just as the last member Ling Yi’s style has also been completed. "Wear the headsets. I have tried them in the company. It should be fine. There should be no problems with the sound of the song program. Don’t worry about the results. Anyway, we are here to perform. Enjoy the stage is the most important."

Fang Juexia didn't have time to reply Pei Tingsong's words, adjusted the interval of the earphones and glanced at him, and saw that he hooked the corners of his mouth at himself.
Pei Tingsong didn't seem to demand any response hard, just express himself directly and enthusiastically, just like him in normal times. Fang Juexia had to admit that he had never seen such a person in his life.

People are afraid of the unknown, but they are also inevitably attracted by the unknown.

They were arranged outside the passage connecting the stage and the lounge, and many people came and went. Ling Yi took a deep breath and slapped his chest, back and arms like an old man in the park, "What should I do, I haven't been on the song show for too long, I'm a little nervous."

Lu Yuan hugged him, "Isn't it a rehearsal? What's so nervous."

Jiang Miao smiled, "Yes, this time the situation will never be worse than the last time the audio was scrapped. Didn't we survive that time?"

In order to alleviate the atmosphere, the group camera brother asked them while carrying the machine. Some modeling-related issues.

"This time the makeup is so special, what do you think?"

"Thief is cool," He Ziyan leaned close to the camera, his dyed red hair curled slightly and scattered on his forehead, "Did you see this wound on my cheekbones? Isn’t it particularly realistic? This is what the stylist did for us..." He thought for a while, Lu Yuan continued, "War damaged makeup!"

"Yes, there is a bruise on my cheekbones and another under the brow bone. Kou, please rest assured that we did not fight, this is makeup."

Ling smiled, "I did it."

Fang Jue Xia suddenly said, "The team is inconsistent."

"Hahahahaha!"

"Ling" Once you forget it," He Ziyan pressed his head, "You jumped up and hit my ankle."

Jiang Miao continued to guide the camera, "We are bolder in style this time, maybe I am more conservative and dyed black. Tan, because the stylist felt that I wanted to match the Guzheng image. My battle damage was mainly a wound on the corner of my mouth and a hand injury. My hands might have close-ups for a while."

"Why?" Lu Yuan asked deliberately.

"Confidentiality." Jiang Miao smiled and walked to Pei Tingsong. Pei Tingsong was adjusting his headset, facing the camera on his side, and raised his eyebrows.