🌌Chapter 19 : Snow's Hospitality

Pei Tingsong was somewhat surprised.

The moment he spoke, he knew that most people here couldn't understand what he was thinking and what he was going to do. After all, he has always been like this since he was a child. In the eyes of others, he is just a stubborn stubbornness. Surprisingly, Fang Juexia actually understood. I thought he would at best guess that he would be dissatisfied with this perfunctory plan, but what was really unexpected is that Fang Juexia fully understood all his thoughts.

It's like two channels that were accidentally connected.

They are contradictory. It is not a unity of ghost images that are bionic, but a strong separation and opposition of individuality.

Fang Juexia has his own temperature and style, and should not be roughly homogenized.

These thoughts seemed to circulate in their minds. Pei Tingsong attributed this unreasonable tacit understanding to the two years they spent together. Even though there was almost zero communication between them, there was nothing purely isolated in the world. There is indeed a subtle connection between him and Fang Juexia, which is complicated and difficult to detect.

Maybe there is something in common on a logical level, he tried to give a reasonable explanation.

Lin Mo seemed to be very satisfied with Fang Juexia's proposal. Images and inspiration appeared in his mind, which greatly increased his enthusiasm for this work. "Spring and winter are good." He confirmed Fang Juexia's face, very carefully. Observed carefully, and finally came to the conclusion, "You do fit the concept of winter. Andy."

"Hey~ here, I also think this version is better. The late winter and spring solstice are also in line with the recent time point, and the two of them are not the same shape. I have to think about this makeup look." Andy has been in the circle for ten years. He is a real person. Just looking at Lin Mo's face, he knows that he is going to make a big ticket this time. At the beginning, the idea of ​​paddling is also dispelled. After all, this collaboration is a big photography. Teacher and two upstarts in the circle.

The most taboo in the entertainment circle is to look down, and no one can predict what will become popular overnight, not to mention the fact that these two explosions are already obvious.

They spent more than two hours re-discussing, this process is not common in the entertainment industry pursuing high efficiency, everyone hopes to start directly, and then quickly finish. But it's worth it. After all, from the perfunctory assembly line at the beginning to the creation that everyone takes seriously, this kind of experience is rare and interesting enough.

The editors who wrote the tidbits are snickering, usually they have to piece together nothing to write, and now this kind of dramatic turn is simply a great material before us.

Pei Tingsong's makeup is clean and simple. Andy also specially highlighted the two moles on his lower eyelid and the skin under his eyes. "Your mole is so good. Now the popular saying is pure and pure desire."

Fang Juexia, who was coming out of the locker room, only felt strange when he heard it. He still couldn't understand this word from Pei Tingsong's body. However, pure and desire are semantically opposite, and this sense of contradiction fits his personality.

"The scar on the corner of your eye..." Andy looked at this raised scab and was worried, "The concealer can't be covered, so let's drop it later."

"How convenient is it?" Pei Tingsong became sleepy again, too lazy to care about these details.

Fang Juexia stared at the huge mirror in the dressing room, where Pei Tingsong who was sitting was reflected, and the corner of his eye was hurt. He changed into a milk-coffee-colored sweater, his perverse temperament softened a lot.