🌌Chapter 62 : Idol Spirit

This night, the four-line lyrics haunted my heart repeatedly, embracing Fang Juexia into his dream.

He dreamed that he was a tree squeezed between cliffs and rocks. The growth process was painful, the stones were painful, and the cracks were painful. But he was soaked in the clouds for half a lifetime, and his body was paralyzed and ignorant.

In a daze, a dazzling lightning struck his branches, so he was faltering, just wanting to fall with it.

But what is falling? It's an abyss. How could the fledgling lightning accompany the dead branches and leaves to the bottom of the valley. 

Perhaps he can still dream of cloud-filled dreams in the mud with the phantom left behind by this silver white, burning himself up for a moment of dry wood, turning into ashes for the rest of his life.

For some reason, Fang Juexia suddenly opened his eyes, and he looked at the endless darkness and breathed. After waking up, he sat on the bed for another half an hour. His mind began to become clear, and every detail in the dream was reappearing, and the burning of that kind of extinction felt that it could not be completely subsided now.

Fang Juexia knew that this dream was a metaphor in his heart. He was afraid that this lightning was just a game world, and he caused a disaster. The tree on the cliff has no feet and nowhere to hide.

In the early hours of the morning, Kaleido continued to record the show as before. In addition to MLH from CloudTV, there were also two other platforms of Dasong variety shows.
It is also very realistic. Since they were out of the circle because of live, they have been treated a lot when they participated in the recording. Another platform directly changed kaleido to a larger lounge, and also specially recorded the song highlights for them and put them in the video. Website, attract fans to watch.

The six Kaleido people remained humble as always, bowing to each staff member.

Following the pen-hold shooting, the well-known up host of a video website made a special reaction to watch the first stage of "Broken Array". The title is [Leave the song or discard the song? Idol just has no strength? Let's watch the fairy live of the whole network! ]

This video soon appeared on the homepage of the website due to its super high playback and collection. The wonderful performance of Kaleido and the witty and magical reaction of the up master were very eye-catching, and the airborne division ranked first.

 The popularity of this video has also set off a wave of Kaleido live stage reactions on the website. Many up owners have followed suit.

In addition to the return of the song scene, there are also many treasures that have not been discovered before. Many people have discovered the true strength of this men's team.

Not only that, "Broken Array" has also quietly become popular in the music area, becoming a popular cover song for many cover singers. Among these derivative works that have reached a hot win-win situation, "Broken Array", which almost died due to a leak at the beginning, has been liked by more and more people.

The popular searches of major music software are indispensable for this song, and the sound source scores have improved by leaps and bounds. Qi Yao's new song has been left far behind and ranked first.

The Internet turmoil was ups and downs, but Fang Juexia was still the same, stable and quiet. Only when you step on the stage will you come out of the hard shell and release powerful energy.

It's already ten o'clock in the morning after get off work from the song show, and the fan meeting is scheduled at two o'clock in the afternoon, in a small venue that can accommodate 1,000 people. Kaleido took the time to change his look, and rushed from the video location to the venue of the new special meeting.