🌌 Chapter 30 : Hotel Party

Fang Jue Xia froze in place.

He stared at Pei Tingsong, a faint light dangling in his pupils.

The senses and thinking were delayed at this moment, and the slow motion made him stagnate in Pei Tingsong's last sentence, which was repeatedly played and reverberated.

Pei Tingsong woke up, and the words he blurted out made him feel incredible. How fascinating is he to make Fang Juexia say that? It was faint.

He couldn't find his motivation for saying this.

"What are you doing?" Cheng Qiang ran over, panting with arms akimbo, and questioned the two.

Fang Juexia lowered hisbhead for the first time and took a deep breath. Pei Tingsong explained, "He just got off the elevator and got his foot, and I helped him walk over."

"Is it all right?" Cheng Qiang asked him hurriedly, "Does it matter? There is a doctor in the backstage and I will show you."

Fang Juexia shook her head, "No need..."

"What's the matter with you?" Cheng Qiang saw that his ears were red, and felt something was wrong. "Why did he fall suddenly? Did he catch a cold after taking pictures a few days ago, do you have a fever?" , But Fang Juexia avoided, "It's really okay. No injuries and no colds."

After speaking, he walked towards the elevator in the underground hall, leaving Pei Tingsong and Cheng Qiang looking at each other.

"What's the matter?" Cheng Qiang turned his head and glared at Pei Tingsong. "Did you bully Juexia again?"

Pei Tingsong died unjustly, but he couldn't explain why, "Why did I bully him, you are so wronged, be careful that I don't do it." He also ran away.

The underground hall was not very bright, he was still a little worried about Fang Juexia, pretending to be angry and chasing him.

"No, you guys..." Cheng Qiang, who was left behind, wiped off his sweat and kept talking, "I'll go, my job is not easy, so I offered six Buddhas in one breath."

Fang Juexia walked forward step by step. His steps from childhood to adulthood seemed to have been measured, every step was very precise. People who have a ruler in their hearts don't have many opportunities to accept mistakes.

But at this moment, he felt that something was interfering with his emotions, causing his heart to start to shake and his steps to become flustered.

Yu Guang glanced at the elongated tall shadow on the ground, getting closer and closer to himself.

He pressed the up button of the elevator and stared at the glowing number.

"Hey, are you okay?" His voice was close.

Fang Juexia didn't speak until he felt that Pei Tingsong was standing next to him. He didn't turn his eyes and looked straight ahead.

"As far as you know, there is no one else."

Pei Tingsong was in a trance. After a few seconds of reaction, he realized. Fang Juexia was actually answering his first question of invalidation, which Pei Tingsong had never expected.

With a ding sound, the elevator door opened. Fang Juexia walked in first, and when he raised his head, he faced Pei Tingsong, his eyes still clear and open.

Pei Tingsong's Adam's apple rolled up and down, still a little suspicious, "Where is Ling Yi? And Brother Qiang, do they know?"

It's not that he doesn't believe Fang Juexia's words, but he thinks it's impossible. Will he be the only one? how come?