🌌Chapter 42 : Don't Spoiler

"What?" Shang Sirui looked at Pei Tingsong not far away with a horrified expression, "Little Pei is dead? Why kill Xiao Pei."

Fang Juexia looked over and saw Pei Tingsong laugh and tease, "This show is really unfriendly to newcomers."

The narration of the program group sounded again, "The dead player loses the right to speak, please go to the execution area and wait to leave."

So he stood up and followed the instructions to the red circle area on the floor of the living room. This was the only way for the dead player to leave the secret room.

Fang Juexia stared at Pei Tingsong, as if by some tacit understanding, he also looked over.

Rarely, he smiled as if he was willing to bet and fell from the execution area.

As the floor closed again, the first player left the secret room. The rest of the people were in different moods, some were surprised, and some adjusted their thoughts following this fact.

Pei Tingsong's death came so suddenly that it caught everyone by surprise.

Zhou Ziheng frowned and glanced at the time, "The next round of killer voting will take place in fifteen minutes."

Fang Juexia looked back at the handkerchief on the cabinet, "Don't you untie this first?"

"It can be unlocked anytime you put it here." After that, he glanced at Fang Juexia, "Don't worry, this door is definitely more than this lock."

Zhou Ziheng walked to the sofa and called on everyone to gather for discussion before the second round of referendum.

Fang Juexia took one last look and followed him to the coffee table.

"Let's sort out the clues and elements in our hands." Zhou Ziheng seems to have become the dominant player. "In the last round, I believe everyone's focus was on Xi Qing and Xiao Pei. Now it is verified that the ticket size of the round is not big. In reality, after all, the program group deliberately adopted the secret registration method. Both of them survived, but Killer killed Xiao Pei. This is very strange and worth analyzing."

Shang Sirui was still in the shock of Pei Tingsong's death, "Wait, let me stroke, I am so confused now."

He held his head for a long time and then suddenly said, "Xiao Pei stood up before he died and said that he wanted to go back to Zhai Ying's room and have a look, but he died within two steps. Could it be Zhai Ying What's in your room?"

Zhai Ying took the words, "I heard what he said, and it is true. I also wanted to go to my room to have a look, but I didn't expect the program team to announce that he was dead. In addition, Xi Qing and Pei heard before When Song confronted, both of them said they were the white knight. Now that Xiao Pei is dead, could it be Killer who killed the white knight he thought?"

Shang Sirui looked at Xia Xiqing sharply.

"Why are you looking at me?" Xia Xiqing didn't change her face and even laughed, "Do you think I killed him? If you think about it, it's impossible. How could a killer kill another jumping knight after wearing a knight's clothes? People? Now when Xiao Pei dies, everyone will doubt me. Do you think I will use this kind of trick to ignite the upper body?"

Zhou Ziheng smiled, "It's not impossible."

Fang Juexia looked at him.

"Because everyone knows that you are a high player and you will not use this trick. Once you use it, you can wash yourself away from suspicion, thinking that someone deliberately framed you and made a trick."

Xia Xiqing was almost threatening Zhou Ziheng during the festival, when the announcement of the program group suddenly sounded.

"Players please pay attention, now we announce the selection of double-sided knights."