🌌Chapter 18 : Injustice Will Sound

Inevitably, once it has been discussed by the whole people, the rumors about the combination will be raging again, especially Fang Juexia, who has a bloody physique. It's just that compared to before, he has received more fans' anti-criminal and support. For the first time, there are more clarified Weibo and hot posts than rumor posts. Many black sours claim that he has a physique of abuse.

Fang Juexia at the center of the whirlpool didn't have the mood and time to pay attention to it. After the live broadcast accident, Kaleido's commercial activities soared, brand owners and major program groups have thrown olive branches. They have to do much more than pay attention to online public opinion.

The other members have their own personal itineraries, and Fang Juexia’s recent job is to shoot the cover of a double magazine with Pei Tingsong. This cover is his first fashion resource, and it is also one of the five major magazines. The good effect is to unlock the new circle, and the bad effect is to take off and crash.

At 5:30 in the morning, Qiang came to the dormitory to wake up Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong to take a magazine. The weather was getting colder and colder, and there was heavy snow in the night.

Pei Tingsong was very angry when he got up, and he still pulled a face when choosing clothes in the style room. The kind and dedicated idol image did not even want to dress. Like the evil spirits in hell who were arranged to punish others but were overworked, Fang Juexia had such a curious metaphor in his mind.

"Morning~" The door was pushed open, and a tall and sturdy man wearing a fluorescent powder down jacket came in with a thick voice pinched and pointed, "hi~ I am today's styling director, you can call me andy. "His nails are very long, with flickers and diamonds on them. Fang Juexia smiled at him politely, "Hello."

"Are you without makeup, dear?!" Andy spoke exaggeratedly, like an actress in a musical. He leaned close, causing Fang Juexia to lean her head back unconsciously, "Wow, you are the whitest and best-skinned male artist I work with. Many artists love to set up their own white-skinned people. In fact, they have to use makeup in private. The third floor." As he said, he suddenly saw the birthmark at the corner of Fang Juexia's eyes, stretched out his hand to rub, "g I've always been curious, this one on your face..."

"Don't be curious, really." Pei Tingsong grabbed his hand and took it away from Fang Juexia's face. Pei Tingsong's face was smiling and not smiling, "Brother Andy, is it time to find us clothes."

Andy saw Pei Tingsong, his expression suddenly became a little shy, he tapped Pei Tingsong's cuffs, "Oh, yes, yes, look for clothes. Tingsong should be a model if he is so tall." Pei Tingsong rarely Being called so, goose bumps went straight out, and immediately let go. He saw Andy took off his jacket to reveal the slightly slim black sweater inside, and reached out to fan himself, "Jojo, take out the styling plan."

Fang Juexia feels good about Andy, and he is accustomed to seeing the staff's contempt when he is sticking, and it is often more ugly after putting on makeup than without makeup. Idol is different from other artists. They are very stylist. The status of stylist is only high in this small circle. This Andy is very famous but has no pretensions. It is already very good. He glanced at Pei Tingsong, feeling his reaction was much more obvious.

It seems that it is indeed not a comrade, Fang Juexia thought.

Jojo, the styling assistant who distributes the materials, is a fast-talking girl, “It’s coming soon, so the magazine has set the concept of blooming spring days. Because the studio is located in a greenhouse, our modeling will also match natural scenery like flowers and plants. Come do it."

At this time, Xiao Zhou, the assistant photographer who was in charge of communicating makeup with the styling department, also came in. He discussed with Andy and reconfirmed the makeup design.