🌌Chapter 20 : Spring Attack

Although the plan was modified temporarily, they were lucky and happened to be in heavy snow the night before. Lin Mo was picky. To shoot the real scene, the planning team had to hurry up to find a suitable venue. Pei Tingsong first filmed the single part. Fang Juexia was originally arranged to wait in the lounge, but he was not sleepy for some reason and looked at the paper in his hand several times.

[Please treat me with snow to your heart's content. ]

There seemed to be a voice in his heart, repeating this poem in his mind.

He always knew that he didn't have much sensitivity for these charming and romantic words, which was insulated from literature. But what was strange was that Fang Juexia had a strange reverie in his heart when he looked at these few words written by Pei Tingsong.

But he lacks expressiveness and can't describe it.

Emotions and thoughts are really complicated, and things that cannot be modeled and reasoned by mathematics are very complicated.

Cheng Qiang brought hot milk and a down jacket, Fang Juexia took the paper back into the front pocket, and put on the black sweater that the assistant gave him. Cheng Qiang persuaded him to sleep a little longer. The subsequent filming would be very hard, but Fang Juexia knew that the opportunity was rare. He wanted to make a good enough film, so he went to the studio to observe.

Everyone gathered around Pei Tingsong. In order to satisfy the concept of spring, the lighting engineer tried his best to create a greenhouse-like warm light and hit him.

"Xiao Pei is indeed born to eat this bowl of rice," Cheng Qiang said, "but if he doesn't enter the circle, he will take over the business or something by then, he must be the second generation of the chaebol who is hotly searched because of his good looks. ."

Fang Juexia nodded, but he actually couldn't imagine the scene. In his mind, Pei Tingsong and the stage seem to be bound.

But it is true that he is tall and has a salty face, which is a typical representative of God's food. Not only is the hardware in place, but the natural fashion expressiveness is also strong, or in other words, the expressiveness of the individual is very strong.

Pei Ting Song stopped in the built glass planter, and the picture was already good enough.

Tuan Zong camera also followed. Cheng Qiang felt that the two of them were showing too little friendship, so he pushed Juexia and whispered, "You also go to see Xiao Pei."

Fang Juexia was not very willing, but Cheng Qiang pushed them out, and there was no other way to go over.

"Adjust the light above your head to make your face shine." Lin Mo checked the screen without raising his head. "Try it first, Xiao Pei, do whatever you want. I'll try it."

In the arranged greenhouse, there are all kinds of flowers, clusters of caramel-colored roses, crowded with pink tulips and clematis, the continuous water blue endless summer is mixed with dots of grape wind Letter child.

Fang Juexia wrapped in a light gray down jacket and walked quietly behind Pei Tingsong. He didn't know how to speak to him, and he didn't want to speak. With makeup on, he looks like a silent snow elf.

Pei Tingsong turned his back to him, glanced at the flower clusters, and found a touch of white in the overlapping flower clusters. It was almost squeezed to the inside by other flowers. He stretched out his hand to poke the other flowers away, the straight green stems trembling.

He wants to rescue this white flower.

"Very good." Lin Mo grabbed a few photos and checked them. The curvature of the corners of Pei Tingsong's mouth is very subtle and not easy to detect. He was satisfied with this feeling.