🌌Chapter 55 : Dark Invasion

The act of delivering orange juice undoubtedly detonated the barrage in the live broadcast room.

[Ah ah ah ah ah what did I just hear? Xiao Pei said sweet? ]

[wodema really spoils (covers mouth)]

[Ah ah ah ah ah ah what did I see! ! ! ]

[The main dance is on my head! ! ! ! ]

[pts who are handsome and kind, don’t cue]

[Ah ah ah ah ah tj fuck me! ]

[fjx Everyone loves me and takes me away]

[Ahhhhhhhhhhh]

The two parties are still unaware of this. Fang Juexia originally thought that Pei Tingsong had lost his temper, and was a little surprised to see the orange juice. After a sip of orange juice, it was really sweet. The strange symptoms before disappeared instantly, and it seemed to be more effective than a panacea. Before he finished drinking, he was about to put it aside, but was intercepted by Pei Tingsong, and the remaining half of the cup was also drunk.

Ling Yi stared at the barrage on the screen, "What more questions do you want to ask?" As he said, suddenly he heard the door being opened.

"The trailer for the first period of the escaped from the sky!" Lu Yuan came over with Jiang Miao with his laptop, "Freshly released, let's watch it together?"

"Ah, finally came out!" Ling Yi rubbed his hands excitedly, "I've been waiting for a long time, and it's too slow to escape."

Lu Yuan put the laptop in the middle and turned on the volume, "Of course, you think it's our tuan zong ah, you can play it with random cuts."

Jiang Miao immediately said, "Hey, it's wrong to say that, it seems that our group synthesis production team is not mindful." After saying that, he took a special look at Pei Tingsong, "How hard is the late brother, just doing Xiao Pei's silence I'm exhausted."

Fang Juexia laughed for the first time, and glanced at Pei Tingsong beside him.

"Brother Shui," Pei Tingsong rolled his eyes, "You are really my brother."

[Hahahahahahaha, Miaomiao is starting to complain! ]

[It's over, the dominance of the regiment is shaky]

He Ziyan adjusted the live broadcast of his mobile phone, "Hello everyone, now is the time for the escape notice reaction! Those who want to watch with us can go to Weibo to open the notice."

[Ok! ! Roger that! ! ]

[It’s time to cut the emoji! Come on, sisters! ]

Jiang Miao called Luyuan: "Turn up the brightness a little, and the sound will amplify a little."

"Yes."

"Shhh, it's started."

At the beginning, the preview screen was a dark TV, which was broadcasting a piece of news, but it seemed to be malfunctioning. The screen kept flashing, so serious that the specific broadcast screen could not be seen clearly. Fang Juoxia listened carefully to the background sound, as if there was a faint siren buzzing.

The TV screen suddenly stopped and became a complete snowflake screen.

Ling Yi rubbed his arms, "Wow, there is a little horror film feel at the beginning."

"Isn't it a suspense film?" Lu Yuan said.

The narration appeared, which was the content of the anonymous letter that Zhai Ying received.