🌌Chapter 71 : The Proposition Is You

Looking at Fang Juexia's clean eyes, Pei Tingsong's mouth curled up, and he couldn't help but reach out and touch his head. The expression on his face was a little proud and a little childish, "Then I will be the second smallest boring natural number. "

"Then you are a bit boring than me."

"No matter, I want to follow you anyway."

Pei Tingsong carefully chose a point on the infinite number line, but he didn't expect how wonderful this point was.

After the signing event, the six Kaleido people got in the nanny car and prepared to return to the company. Xiaowen sat in the driver's seat, closed the door, and shut out the fans' calls. "It should have been a dedicated driver from today, but his child is sick and asked for leave. I will drive the last day!"

"Ah, is our Xiaowen driver going to be laid off~" Ling Yi hugged his neck from behind.

"Then we have to change to another cart," He Ziyan said.

Xiaowen was a little surprised, "How do you know?"

Lu Yuan laughed at him dumbly, "There is one more person in the driver's seat, and Brother Qiang squeezes in again, it's not enough to sit."

"Oh, yes." Xiaowen got rid of Ling Yi's claws, and when Cheng Qiang came in, he started the car.

Since Pei Tingsong was injured, Fang Juexia has been in fear, for fear that his arm would be knocked and touched. They waved goodbye to the fans, drove out a bit, and hit the road. Fang Juexia pays attention to the road conditions at all times, and occasionally observes Xiaowen.

He found that Xiaowen had been looking at the rearview mirror.

"Little Wen, what's wrong?"

"I don't know if I read it wrong." Xiaowen frowned, "I always feel like a car is following us."

Cheng Qiang became alert and opened the window to look back, "The black Volkswagen?"

"Yes." Xiaowen felt strange. "It was behind when I came out from the beginning. It's been several intersections, and it's still there."

Fang Juexia subconsciously felt that something was wrong. After excluding a few too outrageous possibilities, he tried to guess, "Is it a bastard?"

Illegitimate fans are a very special group. Although they bear a fan character, their actions are actually beyond the scope of fans, such as obtaining the celebrity’s private number through improper means, making crazy calls to harass, or chasing Cars follow the car, track at the hotel where they are staying, and even install pinholes.

Cheng Qiang closed the car door and said, "It should be. Take another route and go back to the company. If you follow along, it will be the eighth achievement."

The good atmosphere in the car suddenly cooled down, Ling sighed, "There is another illegitimate fan."

Jiang Miao touched his head, comforting him.

Last year, Ling Yi changed several numbers because of illegitimate harassment. He would call back every day. If he didn't answer the phone, he would receive numerous insulting text messages, even if he was blocked, there would be new ones. At that time, Ling Yi was under a lot of pressure, but couldn't find a good solution, so he could only avoid it.

Obviously one elder brother yelled, but what they did was not something ordinary people could bear.

Xiaowen slowed down the car. At this time, we can't try to get rid of these people by speeding up. It will only be more dangerous.