🌌Chapter 83 : Acacia Agreement

Pei Tingsong, who is idle, is even more boring. Reading can't meet his needs. Also, because of his heavy heart recently, he secretly ordered a Sudoku book from the Internet and wanted to learn Fang Juexia's unique emotional management rules.

But when he first started, he had no rules and even wanted to search for tutorials on the Internet. Unfortunately, his surreptitiousness was discovered by He Ziyan.

"Yo, the little philosopher of Sudoku." He Ziyan was holding the Haagen-Dazs he bought in his hand, and his headphones were hanging around his neck.

Pei Tingsong didn't know what his guilty conscience was, so he covered the Sudoku book with his hands, "Aren't you writing a song? Why do you start fishing as you write."

"Don't change the subject." He Ziyan teased him deliberately, "Come on, brother, take a look, how many have you filled out?"

"Get up and don't sit on my bed."

"Wow, you don't know how to Sudoku if you don't use optics, and you've even learnt about Sudoku." He Ziyan got more and more amused, opened the window and shouted towards the balcony next door, "Teacher Fang, come over and help with Sudoku."

In this way, everyone knows that Pei Tingsong is doing Sudoku. With the mentality of being broken, Pei Tingsong took his Sudoku book and went to Fang Juexia's room. Ling Yi was not there, just the two of them.

Fang Juexia had heard He Ziyan's words a long time ago, and when he turned around, his face was smiling, "You are filling Sudoku." He smiled and picked up the book in his hand to show Pei Tingsong, "I'm watching this. "

He seemed to be expressly saying Pei Ting Song, you see, I'm doing the same stupid thing as you.

The mentality that had just collapsed was wiped out by Fang Juexia's magnanimous and lovely performance. Pei Tingsong put the Sudoku book on the table and lay on his bed, looking at him, "Teacher Fang, you teach me ."

"No student asks for advice and lie on the teacher's bed as soon as they come."

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows, "I am such a student."

Fang Juexia was choked for a while, for fear that Pei Tingsong would continue teasing him on this topic, so he had to compromise on his own, "do it, I'll teach you."

Pei Tingsong, who is still a student, also dyed his silver hair back to a low-key dark brown. Anyway, it has passed the publicity period, and now he looks much obedient.        

Fang Juexia pulled him up, took a stool and let him sit down, and taught him several tricks of filling Sudoku one by one, such as explicit number pairs, explicit arrays, and unique remainder solutions, etc., each They are very thorough.

He was very patient, his voice was gentle, and he really felt like a teacher. From time to time, he would ask him, "Do you understand this? It's actually not difficult."

Pei Tingsong nodded, only to realize that Sudoku also has so many tips and tricks. When Fang Juexia talked about it, it was not so boring. On the contrary, it was able to analyze something related to logic. No wonder many mathematicians in history also have it. The identity of a philosopher.

He looked at Fang Juexia's serious face and couldn't help but approach.

Pei Tingsong wondered if he kissed him at this time, would it be a bit blasphemous.

But he really wanted to kiss him.

The mobile phone that suddenly vibrated disturbed Pei Tingsong's thoughts. He lowered his head and glanced at it. It was his sister who he never talked seriously.