🌌Chapter 29 : Fault Tolerance Probability

Fang Juexia woke up suddenly and immediately let go of his hand.

"Everyone in Kaleido quickly return! Hey! Over there! Bring the props over!"

"it is good!"

"Is it this prop?"

The members evacuated the elevator platform one after another, and the noisy environment caused Fang Juexia's heart to violently quake in his chest.

He had been holding Pei Tingsong's hand just now.

Realizing this, Fang Juexia hurried forward a few steps away from the platform of the lifting platform, who would have accidentally tripped over the pipe on the ground and fell to the ground unsuspectingly.

"Hey, Fang Juexia, are you okay!"

He could hear the worry in Pei Tingsong's voice, and he could recognize that he was approaching him through his voice, but Fang Juexia was a little flustered now, everything in front of him was vague and dark, and there was chaos in his vision.

This was not the first time, he tried to calm himself down.

Don't panic, don't panic. He reached out and fumbled on the ground, touched the pipe lying in front of him, and cautiously tried to stand up. After standing firmly, Fang Jue Xia squinted, and many dark shadows flashed back and forth in front of his eyes, and the others could not be seen clearly.

"What's the matter with you?" Pei Tingsong immediately saw that Fang Juexia was wrong, which was very strange. He looks like a...

The word that flashed unconsciously in his mind made him give a sudden stop.

Pei Tingsong stepped forward and held Fang Juexia's arm, "You have night blindness?"

For some reason, as soon as he asked this sentence, Pei Tingsong immediately remembered the insomnia early morning and accidentally knocked down Fang Juexia who was holding the stack of books.

How could it be knocked down? Even if the light is not turned on, the room is not completely dark.

If he hadn't been leaning on the wall, he would have been more unlikely to hit him.

Correct.

All unreasonable details are explained.

The situation when they were locked in the closet together also came to mind at this moment. At that time, he forced Fang Juexia to look at himself, but only got one sentence.

[I can't see. ]

He didn't lie, he really couldn't see it.

"Yes." Fang Juexia admitted to a very calm tone. His mood gradually eased, although he still couldn't see clearly.

The team members have gone far, and the dark and intertwined passages and the urging of the staff make everyone subconsciously only look ahead, and it is difficult to spot those who are left behind. Pei Tingsong was very surprised, thinking that he just fell down and was even inexplicably angry, and couldn't help asking, "Why don't you say that you have night blindness?"

He regretted asking it out. Given the indifferent relationship between him and Fang Juexia in the past two years, how could this cold person tell himself this kind of privacy. The fool knows not.

The relationship between them has not reached the level of honesty at all.

"What's the matter?" Fang Juexia tried to break away from Pei Tingsong, pretending that nothing happened when he heard the voices of other staff members behind him.

His response gave Pei Tingsong a hint.

"It's okay." Pei Tingsong squeezed tighter, and even reached out his other hand to wrap Fang Juexia's waist, "I just stumbled while looking for something. Are you busy, I'll help him go."